RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anime - sized - Page 8 Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  silme Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:34 pm

(im not exactly sure but i have worked so that the man had visited Ellisa in her dreams last night which is why it was fitful it was not a pleasant meeting to say the least. it would probably be better if the men were not human but im not sure what the should be....if you have an ideas id love to hear them. also if you'd like i can post again describing them or you can use your imagination it not too important really.)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:35 pm

(hmmm ok. i got nothing for now....hold on......maybe....lemme think......)

Nate glared at the dark figures in the doorway. "How the hell did you get here?" He sneered and put both Ellisa and Maki down and behind him. Maki immediately sank to the floor and moaned in pain, not knowing how much more longer she could take this.

(omg i have an idea. ok u kn in my stories VND? season 1 how there was that dude jake that was the angel of death thing and was going around killing ppl or w/e? how bout that? they dont all have to be but u kn. just a thought)
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:40 pm

(yeah actually i do remember him and that works really...however i don't think you ever described him so if you would do the honor that would be great. if you don't mind though i think ill describe the two others that are with him.)

Ellisa wobbled a minute before catching her balance again seeing the Nate had put them behind him she broke her gaze from the man and turned to Maki she kneeled beside her, "hey, can you tell me whats wrong maybe i can think of something to help you." she said in a low voice her left hand had moved to rest lightly on Maki's arm. involuntarily she again turned to the group ignoring the man she has seen, did he tell her his name as he taunted her last night? shes not sure but she dismisses it and studies the two men that flank him. one is big approx 7', is wearing a slightly baggy dark grey shirt that still allows you to see that he is well built, and he wears his tight black jeans over his shirt she notices that it is tucked in haphazardly and most likely come untucked. he has short dark blue black hair and ice blue eyes. he stands in a bored position as if he believes it will all be over soon, with a shiver her gaze switches to the other man who is lightly shrouded in the darkness making hard to see him for his outfit is black on black, his shirt tight fitting just reaching the edge of his cargo pants. Ellisa can tell he is shorter than the other one standing at about 6'4-5", his hair is a dark red in color and it hangs just past his ears in the back, you cant see any other distinguishing characteristics because he blends except for his maroon eyes that seem to stand out in the dark and the slight wisps of hair just above his eyes that seem to point out that he has long bangs.

another shiver travels up her spine as his eyes for a moment land on her in their seeming constant movement, she looks away back to Maki however shifting her weight so that she can move away and help Maki should the need arise.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Maki slowly turned her head to Ellisa, "H..him.." She cried out and the guy in front stepped out, moving very close to Nate as they glared at one another.

He had shaggy black hair that went a bit past his ears in length, long bangs that went in front of his crystalized blue eyes. He white shirt was unbuttoned completely, showing off that he was well muscled. He was the shortest, about 6' maybe but no doubtly the strongest. Like the others he had black jeans, but they weren't tight, more on the baggy side. His evil sneer only taunted Maki all the more.

His gaze fell down to her lying in pain on the floor, and smirked. "Well well well. If it isn't Maki again, how are you doing." Maki hissed in response. "I see that Nate still has you protected well." Then his eyes turned slowly to Ellisa. He studied her and closed his eyes. After a moment they shot back open and he glared, "Human!"

Nate growled and pushed Ellisa back farther. "What do you want? l thought l got rid of you already!" Nate was on edge. This wasn't going to be good.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Ellisa's head shot to the man as Maki stuttered it. "him." she stated and narrowed her eyes looking at the figure that had stepped closer to Nate, she turned back to Maki. "so if we got rid of him you would be better?" she asked calmly when inside she was anything but she was angry that this man was here and causing pain to Maki somehow.

hearing the man her face for the briefest of seconds flashed confusion before turning calm and impassive again she turned to look at the man contempt clear in her eyes that had turned a blue green as time progressed. when the man looked at her they flashed leaving them a tree green. one side of her lip twitch upward as if to sneer at him and she stood up. Ellisa glared at him open hostility open in her stance. "yes i am, though id think you'd already know that." she said scoffing before, as if she had multiple personality disorder, starting again, "who the hell do you think you are anyway just waltzing here and causing Maki pain as if you had the right!" she had started with a cool voice that by the end had grown to an furious shout that was punctuated by the slight shaking of her clenched hands.

she jumped slightly at Nate's push backwards she was so focused on trying to kill the man with her glare. she frowned but didn't protest she moved behind Maki and whispered in her ear after she had positioned her arms around Maki's waist. "im going to move you back okay? your in no position to be so close to that..." she stopped and took a deep breath angry again, "monster." she finished and evened out her weight before slowly and evenly pulling Maki back and hopefully out of danger. she moved her around to the bottom of the bed, trying to pour reassurance into Maki unsure if that is even possible, a slight shimmer traced her figure but that was it,and she whispered continually in her ear" im sorry's" and "almost there's." once she had gotten her there she carefully disengaged her self and not taking her eyes of the group moved to the bed grabbed a pillow and took it to Maki before standing up and moving back to behind yet to the side of Nate mentally preparing herself for the worst.

her eyes turned steely green as she man smirked contemptuously at Nate's words, seeing Nate was watching the man closely she turned her attention to the bodyguards or whatever they were and frowned.

the smaller one had moved back more into the shadows that seemed to engulf him fully now she only saw him now because after missing him the first time around she willed herself able to see into the think blackness and even then it is just a faint sight. she can see that he palms something almost playfully but cannot see enough to determine what. the bigger man stood causally watching Nate and their leader his hand rested on the sword that she had missed on her first glance. their faces were complete opposites from what she could see the maroon eyes of the smaller one seemed to glint with a sort of mischievous anxiousness as if wanting to fight already where as the most likely older man's face was impassive of slightly bored still. figuring that the older one was more of a danger yet not as likely to attack without order her attention stayed more firmly on the shorter and restless man.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:04 pm

The guy only kept on his smirk and ignored Ellisa completely. "Oh my dear Nate, you know what l want. Don't be so naive." His voice was as acting to be sweet and innocent which only made it more bone chilling. Nate glared at him, and his eyes glowed the piercing red again and he grinded his teeth together, causing his fangs to cut his lip and they bled. "Now dont hurt yourself." The guy said and wiped away the blood from Nate's chin. "We don't want anything to happen to my dear old friend." Nate grasped the guys wrist and snarled, "Don't you touch me."

Maki was silent as Ellisa led her away and winced at the pain. When she saw Ellisa retreat back to Nate's side she tried to yell no, but it came out as a faint whisper, too low for Ellisa's ears. Nate mouthed the word 'thanks' to Ellisa but he didnt push her back to Maki.

"Get out of here." Nate told the guy, but he just stood there. "l said get out of here Jake!" Nate tighted his grip on Jakes hand, but he swiftly pulled it away with ease. (we need to name the others too....) Jake didnt like the idea of Maki now being so far away and he started to walk foreward driving Nate back. When Nate realized where he was going he stopped dead. "Come now, Nate. Just let me have a look at your darling Maki. l wanna see how she's doing." Nate shook with rage, "Terrible thanks to you." Maki who was still in place on the floor, yelped in pain to prove the point. Jake grinned now and kept staring at Maki. Her arm quivered and she screamed loudly at the pain, and her arm kept shaking as Jake's stare intenseified *sp?*. Maki tried to scream stop but the words wouldn't form and she was losing, her mind and control of herself. Everything was spinning and going black again and again. She moaned, and then fell silent as everything was completely black and her body went limp. Nate turned to Maki and his eyes grew wide. "Ellisa! Get Maki out of here, please. She only has minu..." Before he could finish Jake had a tight grip to Nate that sent him into shock and he couldnt move. "Now now dear Nate. l dont want to have to kill you." He turned back to Maki's practically lifeless body, and started to strode over to it. "I have what l want. Enjoy yourselves with the human." He said to the other two.

He narrowed his eyes and Maki's body suddenly jumped, as if she was electricuted. ln a moment before she had time to react to the pain, everything spun and went black, and her body limp again. The Jake lifted the girl over his shoulder. "Get her and lets go." He said and shot a fierce glance to Ellisa before turning to the door and walking out.

Nate might have been restraint to move but he still had sense and knew what was happening. He was stuck like this until someone found him, but he desperately needed to be able to move to save Ellisa and Maki before it was too late, and who knows what. But who was going to find him here, in a place that no one knew about? Or a place that no one could find? Who would know he needed help? Who would know aobut Jake and the others having Ellisa and Maki? How did Jake even find his way here? Maybe it was the other two, he never seen them before. So many questions it only seemed to make everything all the worse.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Ellisa nodded curtly at Nate's thanks, her way of saying no problem, vampire or not he couldn't count on taking all three at once. Jake! right that's what he had said! she thought shivering again as she remembered it. (alright ill do it know then if that's alright if you find a better name let me know and ill change it in my post.) at Nate's comment of Maki she turned her head to look at her she did not notice that it was Jake's doing but her face took on concern as she watched Maki's face an identified the pain and denial and then stared confused at her arm that was now shaking. why is it only her arm? Ellisa thought wondering before gasping and taking two steps toward Maki and whirling back toward the Nate. "but.." she started to protest, instead finding her eyes widening, "Nate?..." she questioned quietly before stiffening and watching Jake's movements. Seeing where he was heading she sent a glance to Nate a little confused as to why he wasn't moving but dismissed it for the more pressing problem, Maki. she got another step before freezing again. shit! no that isn't going to happen! she heard a deep almost rumbling voice she assumed was the larger of the two, "well since your all ready to go would you do the honors Marcus?" a bass toned chuckle followed the question making her spin toward them falling into her fighting stance and frantically trying to recall how to use her powers. Marcus's eyes snapped toward her an evil glint could be seen within them, making her shudder despite herself. "why of course Vance i know you don't like to get your hands dirty and i wouldn't mind getting mine dirty this time." his bass voice had taken a lurid tone near the end the rolled out of his smirking lips easily.

she looked over toward Jake long enough to see his look and her eyes mirrored the feelings of panic that froze her. no he took Maki i have to stop him..how are you going to stop him though hes obviously not human and you are not to mention those two..oh shit. her head snapped back toward the two just in time for her to register Marcus coming at her and for her to jump sideways landing in a roll and managing somehow, she suspects through adrenaline, to get back on her feet. she glances toward Vance but he stood there grinning lazily before addressing Marcus who was standing back up from his lunge. "having some trouble Marcus? that little girl to much for you?" his tone was amused this angered Ellisa. "i am not some toy to be played with!" she shouted before starting. did i say that out loud? she questioned herself before looking to see Marcus's smirk and hearing Vance's laughter. "sure sure girl, best not to drag it out too long Marcus." he said still chuckling. shaking with pent up anger not just at them but herself and Jake she started shimmering a deep blue which both guys had barely registered before she sprinted toward Marcus who's eyes had taken a saucer-like shape. to give him credit he had tried to move but Ellisa was having none of that she adjusted her body and whipped her shimmering hand, open palm to hit his abdomen. his breath whoosh out of him and he fell gasping to his knees she turned to Vance now to see him charging her bare handed, she smiled briefly in her calm state and adjusted her stance. just as he reached her and moved to grab her,his arms out stretched toward her, she quickly sidestepped and moved under them. using his advance she grabbed an arm and got him up and over her using her powers briefly to ensure his fall was harder than it should have been.

she stood and looked down at him, he had a look that suggested he had lost his breath as well, in grim satisfaction. "what you get.." she said quietly before beginning to turn and find Nate. "Nat...." she got out before a shadow caught her attention out of the corner of her eye seconds before the thud of impact and the floor reaching out to grab her. Vance caught her from his prone state grinning lazily again, he sat up moving Ellisa's body to his shoulder before standing up and looking to his partner. "worked like a charm didn't it? although this one should be interesting to play with, she shimmers." Vance chuckled. Marcus just grinned and looked toward the frozen Nate. "what do ya' think Vance should we torture the vamp. by dealing with the human here...?" his grin had gotten wider as he looked toward Nate.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:19 am

Suddenly Jake appeared at the door again, "Are you goons coming?" He heard their remark about Nate. "Nah, leave him there." He ordered before pushing the two out and following behind. They didnt head down the tunnel toward the mansion but turned the opposite direction. They had made their own tunnel. "I knew my little tracking system would work just swell." Jake continued and smirked. When the reached the end of the tunnel it was still suprisingly dark as they came out to the nearly night sky. Before them was an old run down looking building smaller then the mansion. Inside and out the place was dark, too dark for human eyes. Jake walked through the large building, going down a long flight of stairs to a dark room at the end of the hall. The only ligh was from two lit torches on either side of a stone table. Jake laid Maki down on the stone table. Maki coughed and groaned, slowly opening her eyes and looked around. She slowly sat up and looked at Jake and the others in the doorway.

"Where..." She began but she felt very dizzy. Jake ran his hand along Maki's arm and she cringed. "Don't touch me..." She said in a weak voice. Jake only smirked. "Where's Nate...Ellisa?" She looked around and spied Ellisa with the others. "What did you do.." She could barely manage enough words. Still she got no answer as Jake continued to run his hand along Maki's arm, and the pain slowly came back. It was just a light shock at first but then it became more intense. I have to get out of here... Maki cringed again and the pain grew causing her to scream loudly again and it echoed in the small room. She kept the scream as the pain grew and Jake grinned. Maki's body shook with the pain and her eyes closed, and she fell back over limp, almost falling off the table but Jake held her up. Jake kissed the top of Maki's head and her body flinched , probably from more pain, and then fell limp again.

(sorry i planned on writing more but im in school and running out of time..thats ok if you reply to this one i dont mind)
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 am

(nah thats alright i can wait i got homework to do anyway Wink)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 pm

(ok I'm continuing)

"My boys, take your new toy out of my site. Anywhere but here, while I finish Maki. When your through with her bring her to me and I'll handle the rest." He said petting Maki's head not looking at the two. He waited for them to leave before taking a step back from Maki. I've got what I've now. I told him he would regret it, that I would get my revenge. Jake looked back to the doorway, I decided to temperary freeze Nate, knowing he would come to fetch his girl. I'll save my prey, and savor his misery as I destory his presious darling. He thought to himself and began to stroke Maki's head again. Then he swiftly turned and stalked out, his white shirt blowing back.

In the darkness his eyes flashed a golden glow and back at the little cottage Nate began to stir. In moments he was back, full control over his body. He looked around, and his eyes stopped on the open door. I'm unfrozen....Maki! His eyes grew wide and he jumped out the door. He started to head back to the mansion before he stopped dead in his tracks. He slowly turned his head and noticed the tunnel extended beyound the door. He turned and flew down the tunnel and soon found the end in a heartbeat. He entered the large building and looked around. MAKI! ELLISA!!! Where are you?!?! He wanted to scream that out but he didnt want to draw attention. He groaned as the building was very large, at least he could handle the dark, he thought before running off.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:42 pm

deep within Ellisa's consciousness she thought she head a scream but she could bring herself out of the darkness that held her now, vaguely perhaps she knew the issuer but it did not settle within her thoughts. Vance nodded politely to their leader and walked leisurely down the dark corridor easily. Marcus however began fidgeting while he walked and starting to stride faster sometimes passing Vance before slowing down, unwillingly. after 5 passes he grated his teeth and turned to the bigger man. "Vance is there some reason you are walking so damn slow?" he asked through clenched teeth. Vance glanced toward him a smile flickering around his lips before he answered. "why? are you in a hurry friend?" he asked calmly waiting for what he knew was coming. Marcus stepped before him stopping him. "why? why Vance? really? im ready to do this and your over here walking at the pace of a snail! its bad enough your going to call first..." he stopped and narrowed his eyes at the man in front of him. "what is so funny?!" he asked irritated. "you Marcus always wanting to hurry. me i want her up more fun when they scream and fight i think, and i am calling first's im older, you can knock her out after if she ain't already out when im through." he chuckled. "besides us standing here's all the longer friend." Marcus frowned and nodded thinking about it and stating to walk again. they made it upstairs and were walking in to the room as Ellisa finally managed to fight through the fog.

Ellisa heard noises, steps maybe and voices? she wasn't sure but it didn't matter there was something that was thrust painfully into her pelvis bone. she shifted and groaned before forcing her eyes open to see blurs. she blinked several times before her vision cleared and her brain woke up she groaned again as the throbbing in her head increased with the knowledge it was there. "hey looks like the princess has finally decided to grace us by waking up." she heard a deep voice say. head jerked up she registered the floor directly in front of her and that she was carried by a man before she went up and over his shoulder landing with an oof on a pretty soft bed she blinked and bolted to a siting position eyes taking in the fairly plain room. a wood dresser near the door, one door visible out of her peripheral vision and the bed. her eyes snap back to her captures, for that is what they were now because this obviously was not the room she had been in. she glared at them and Marcus smirked and stepped to the corner where a chair rested that she had missed where he sat steepling his fingers. seeing him as not a close threat she looked back to Vance and froze, a loud intake of breath issued from her, as a hand came to touch her cheek and that was all it took to wake her from her shock. "no! don't touch me!" she yelled and slap his hand away before rolling backwards to the other side of the bed where she stood and chewed her lip. Vance stood there grinning easily.

"don't be that way i was careful with carrying you that should count for something." he said casually walking around the bed when he reached the end she jumped back on the bed and scrambled to the other side where she didn't stop she kept going right to the door where she started out before a strong arm grabbed her yanking her back toward the man. she managed to keep a distance but stumbled slightly from the force, she glared and growled at him,"let go...now!" and a blue shimmer enveloped her and with her focusing on his arm a shock ran down her arm and into his causing his eyes to widen and he let go shaking his arm before frowning. "you really shouldn't have done that now." Marcus commented a glint in his eyes. the frown lightened some. "i would indeed like it if you would not do that again girl." Ellisa's eyes hardened "my name is not girl thank you very much and im sorry but the only way that is possible is if you stay the heck away from me." as she spoke she gently moved back away from the man out the door before grabbing the door that opened outward and slamming it toward his face and beginning to stretch out hand. she heard the shock and pain in his yelp but did not stop only continued to run blindly down the corridor hands in front of her waiting for a wall.

"damn there's no end to this place!" Ellisa said exasperated and rundown. she had run for hours occasionally having to duck into a room and hide waiting for the footsteps to recede again before again walking around. she slumped against the wall briefly catching her breath before listening intently. hearing no footsteps she hurried down the hall way again. minutes after her break she just about had a physical break,as she found the stairs by just about running over them, feeling just the air under her foot she managed to grasp the rail that she figured would follow it a loud thump followed this as she hit the solid floor with her bum. "ow." Ellisa mumbled getting back up and listening again this time she heard noises from behind her and she didn't hesitate in hurrying, carefully no need to break a leg, down the stairs.

Marcus cursed for the millionth time as they again searched the top floor with no luck occasionally hearing noises but when they got to the place there was no trace. Vance growled and said nothing prowling back the way they had come before stopping and perking up. "you hear that Marcus i believe we found our runner." his teeth could be seen in the darkness as he smiled and took off toward the noise that had come from the stairs. Marcus belatedly followed after trying to catch up.

i have to find Maki! Ellisa thought desperately as she stood at the bottom of the stair unsure of where to go yet knowing she had to move, the goons had heard her fall and were not far behind. with a light shrug she turned to the left and headed down the hallway one hand tracing the wall beside her.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Nate had ran a countless number of times through the first floor of the building, and thought at last he was lost. That is until he heard the loud crash. He took off in what he thought was away from the sound, but was actually toward him. He sighed happily when he realized it was only Ellisa running down the dark hall. "Ellisa! Your ok, where's Maki?" Before the girl answered he grabbed Ellisa's wrist and dragged her off back the way he came. After a few minutes they came to a large room, with old paintings of human like creatures with blood on there hands and in the mouths. A few others had ones that looked like angels with large dark wings that looked very deadly. On inperticular was of a young man with large black wings, and shaggy black hair, and amazing blue eyes. His features matched exactly those of Jake's. Nate studied the picture for a long time, lost in thought.

Jake grinned. The vamp is here. But maybe he needs help finding his pet. He stroked Maki's head again and she let out another loud scream of pain while Jake raised his head to the ceiling and breathed deeply. Her pain was beautiful to him.

Nate's eyes moved around to a painting as large as the one on the opposite side of the room. The man had silvery hair and glowed brightly. His red eyes matched his blood stained lips and hands. It looked like Nate. He glared angrily still staring at both pictures, when suddenly he heard the scream. In a heartbeat he dragged Ellisa across the room and through the tunnel under the paintings. In moments a faint light appeared at the end and Nate stopped staring at Jake running his hand gently over Maki's body, that was shaking as she kept moaning and screaming, the pain killing her. Nate dropped Ellisa's hand suddenly forgeting her and balled his hands into fists, and glowed with rage. His eyes gleamed the red and he snarled to Jake, "Dont...touch...her.." He growled and Jake grinned removing his head and stepping lightly to Nate. He placed his hand on his shoulder, "Well hello again my friend." Nate grabbed Jake's wrist and flipped him over, throwing him into the wall. Jake smiled up at him. "I didn't think it would come to this. I didn't want to have to do this." He said jumping up and lungeing foreward at Nate, kicking outward and sending him through the opposite wall. Rocks crumpled from the wall and landed on Nate. He groaned and glared at Jake who stood proudly before him. Nate got up, seeming in pain, but in an instant he was fine again. He grabbed Jake's wrist and bit down on his arm, but Jake responded faster and tossed him over the stone table knocking him into the wall hard and pushing Maki to the floor.

"Now you will pay." Jake gripped tightly to Nate's throat and watched the bite marks in his arm bleed lightly. "Smell that? Can't resist the blood, the amazing mouthwatering smell of blood." He smirked and pulled away from Nate. "Common, you know you can't resist. Come get it." Nate looked ready to pounce and take all Jake's blood but he didnt move. "What's wrong? Can't move? Such a shame. Enjoy the show then." He then turned and noticed Ellisa in the doorway. He jumped over the stone table and dropped in front of her, crouched low and smiled. "I guess they didn't want you that bad now did they?" He grapped Ellisa's throat and lifted her off the ground. "I can't have you getting in the way either." He threw her over to and she landed by Nate's side. Then he walked back over to where Maki was laying and picked her up. She coughed and gagged, and drew in a breath. She stared up at the ceiling and then finally after the spinning settled she looked down to Jake. "Let's hurt your precious lover." He held tightly to her her chin and turned her head to the two lying frozen on the cold stone floor. "Say hello." He turned her chin back to him and titled it up. "I'm going to toy with your emotions Nate." He leaned close to Maki. "First I'm going to piss you off." Then his pale lips met Maki's and she winced, the pain unbearable. When he pulled away, Maki screamed. "Then I'm going to break your heart, tear it into little tiny pieces as you watch your precious love die right before your eyes, and who incapable of doing anything to stop it." He held tightly to Maki, close to him as if to hug her and she kept screaming as if she couldnt stop, as if it were a tape recorder on repeat. "I'll let you live though, so you can suffer for the rest of enternity." His voice grew louder over Maki's screams and her color litterally drained from her. Not only her face but her hair and clothes all faded to shades of grey. It was like watching a black and white movie. Was it too late?
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Ellisa jumped about a foot at the sound of a voice and was so relived she knew it, in a good way, she almost collapsed but he had her hand and was off before any of it came to pass, since he seemed to know where he was going she kept quiet and focused on keeping with his pace. Ellisa shuttered at the paintings on the wall barely glancing at them, but when it reached one that resembled the vampire at her side her eyes widened and looked between them she saw his reaction and bit her lip and then she looked to the angel and frowned. "is that..?" she started before Maki's scream echoed through the area.

she struggled to keep from tripping as she was dragged along but understood Nate's concern and couldn't blame him. she was anxious to find and hopefully save Maki from Jake he just didn't seem like the best man to be left with much smarter than his goons. as soon as they reached the room he let go of her hand and she shook it to get the blood flowing back to it. he immediately was moving toward the rescue so she stepped back closer to the door they entered to give him room. Ellisa was soon frozen, caught up in the fight between the two non- humans, a hand found its way to her mouth as Jake held the vampire by his neck and taunted him. her feet took her two steps before stopping.

what am i supposed to do? he just walked all over Nate and...her thoughts were interrupted by Jake seeing her for the first time, before she could make any decisions as to what to do he had vaulted to her she cringed and moved to back away but his hand had found her neck. she reached her hands to grasp his trying pull them off. she tried to use her powers but found herself flying toward Nate, she hit the ground hard and couldn't even think of moving as stars flew in her sight. when her head had eased of the swirling lights she tried to move and found her body locked in the slightly curled position she had landed in. with an internal groan she started to panic, this is bad were open and what about Maki? she looked from her position and saw Jake pick her up and start to do something, she stared in horror at the goings on and knew she had to do something and fast.

its not that different really than what Nate did if i can simulate the feeling, pain, that pulled me from that i should be able to... she thought and closed her eyes concentrating through Maki's screams she remembered the pain then renewed the pain from when she had fallen minutes before she held in the groan and squeezed her eyes shut and built up the pain she remembered the stars started to return before her closed eyes and a sort of snap filled her being yet she stayed in the position and waited for the pain she had built to disappear she opened her eyes and saw Maki's color was grayish and she took a breath and eased up onto her feet she crouched and measured the distance between her and the evil man who held Maki. nodding briefly she bunched up her muscles and sprang from her position. it seemed to take forever but finally she felt her body impact his waist throwing him forward and knocking Maki from his grip. she wanted to be able to catch her but she was currently tangled she had moved her legs to grab his and had grasped his arm knowing she couldn't hold him she tried to simulate the feeling of immobilization he had put on her, she was rewarded with a light glow from her concentration but whether it worked depended entirely on the man she attempted this new thing on.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:04 am

Maki landed with a loud thud on the ground, and gasped, letting the immense pain settle. Jake glared from under Ellisa, He had cleary underestimated this girl, but so had she. He grabbed her arm that was holding him and snapped it backwords listening to the crack of the bone. "You know I was planning on letting you live. But you seem to be very much trouble." He glared at her the way he did for Maki, mentally killing her. He didn't get to far though.

A figure came and pushed Jake through the wall, into another dark room, he slid. Was it Nate? No it was Maki! Though the pain had only slightly subsided, she couldn't stand to let anyone hurt her friend, even if it ment her death. As Jake lay in the rocks and stone, winded Maki ran and brought up Nate. She couldn't take him alone, but maybe the three of them could.

Nate was beyond relief that Maki was ok and in an instant he was heading over to Jake, through the broken wall. He moved the rocks and stepped back to let Jake up. "I think since its three to one we should at least give you some chance, instead of killing you right away." He smirked and dodged one of the rocks that Jake had just hurled at him, and that went flying straight in the path of Ellisa. Maki pulled her out of the way in time though, "At least try not to get hurt!" Maki scowled and turned back to the now fighting immortals. This could go on awhile, Jake couldn't land a single hit on Nate. Maki tried to think a plan.

Maki thought for a long time, and decided it would be easiest if Nate were the one who killed Jake, but that would be hard. Finally, she concluded, the fastest way would be to do it the old fashioned way. "Ellisa!" maki turned to the girl and shouted, "Go find some sort of weapon, something sharp and deadly! Hurry!" Then she thought, "Watch out for those goons!" Nate looked over to them from where he was standing. "WHAT?!?! That's the best you come up with!?! We don't need that!!!" He jumped down landing at Maki's side, dodging the now very aggitated Jake.

"Using any forms of your powers wont work, he can jsut retract it and it will bounce back to you. He'll always be one step ahead of you!" Maki yelled over the crumbling rocks. "This is the only way to do it!" Nate grabbed a hold of Jake who was coming at them and through him back through the wall into the previous room, landing him on the stone table. "Don't worry I'll hold him down so he can't do anything to you." Maki said and Nate's gaze fell to her hands were she had long cat-like claws, and he grinned.

Maki went into the other room and stared at Jake who stood there on the stone table, looking beyond unhappy. "Ellisa shouldn't take too long. There was something in the room before here." Nate looked to the doorway. "Unless those goons got her!" Maki turned too, "Go find her!" Nate didn't move, "I'm not leaving you here with him. Your still hurt.." Maki didn't let ihm finish, "I'm fine!" Though as soon as he sighed and ran out down the hall she gripped her head and felt very dizzy.

She didn't notice Jake moving closer to her, because everything was in a blur. He locked his hands on her arms and she yelped out in pain and suddenly she realized how close he was. She dug her claws into his arms, but he only winced as she was tormented with a mass of pain. Please hurry back.... She though before falling back unconsious, in the clutches of death.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Ellisa screamed as the pain overwhelmed her she had never been in this much pain before and she fought to keep conscious and won only to almost lose her tenuous grasp as a smaller pain entered her body. she didn't hear Jake as he talked to her, and the second pain wasn't as bad in her opinion but it was enough that she swooned slightly and went blind for a little bit. and then he was gone, she hit the ground but didn't even notice really except for it was harder than Jake had been. she sat a minute just breathing deeply and getting her sight and senses back before she realized what had happened one of the others had pushed him away and now Nate was fighting with him, she stood up and saw the rock moments before Maki pulled her out of the way she took several more deep breaths and nodded to Maki's comment.

Ellisa finally felt stable after awhile yet the throbbing persisted in her arm so she held it limply to one side and tried to ignore it. i can deal with it later.she thought as she grimly watched the two and waited. she gave Maki a confused look but replied, "ok" before turning and hurrying toward the door Maki's warning was lost to her as she moved out into the hallway her and Nate had entered through. she moved through out the room and missed the sword that sat on the wall in a darker area of the room in her haste. she bit her lip and moved out into the hallway which soon turned dark losing the light from the room before she cursed silently at both the darkness and the situation. i have to hurry so that no one else gets hurt but i couldn't very well..... she broke off her rant and blinked. "im an idiot." she murmured before concentrating on seeing she cringed as she felt her arm throb more as the shimmering flickered around her before settling back into invisibility after doing its job. she opened her eyes and saw the hallway before her as if there was a full moon overhead she smiled briefly and continued her search before stopping dead in her tracks and having the color drain from her face.

"Marcus, if you keep on whining like that i swear ill kill you before Jake can even consider it." Vance warned his voice flat he was tiring of searching, the only place left was the place they heard fighting and that was where Jake was and he hated to think his play toy was already dead. "i have every damn right to whine Vance there's only one place she could be and..." he trialed off as his eyes flickered to the shadowy hallways before them, they had been inadvertently walking toward the alter room toward where Ellisa had been heading from. Marcus licked his lips and grinned, the glint in his eye returning. "perhaps i was mistaken although she looks slightly mussed up some, what do you think Vance?" Vance had noticed the girl as well and smiled lazily at the look of terror that was all to prominent an emotion in Ellisa's eyes. "does it matter? i think we better get her out of Jake's way." before he had even finished he had begun walking toward Ellisa who looked suddenly as if she'd been electrocuted, she jumped and her mouth opened before she shut it with an audible snap and whirled back toward Jake and her ally's.

shit no i don't have time to deal with these idiots! she thought as she turned and started back towards the room, painfully as her arm was swinging on time with her body helping push her forward. she didn't glance back as she moved but didn't need to Vance had stepped up into a full gallop it seemed from behind her and not long after shed started she found her arm, the good one thankfully, pinned behind her as Vance completed his movement and got rid of his momentum by slamming her against the wall. Ellisa bit back the cry of pain that bubbled from the painfully pulled arm and concentrated on getting him off her she shimmered but was slammed again into the wall this time she hissed in pain as her concentration was yanked from her. "none of that love i have no affections for those tricks of yours and if you want this arm in tact i would abandon them." his voice was cold and hard not to mention right near her ear she shivered and winced as both arms sent back protests. when she didn't make anymore moves to try it his grip relaxed and he eased her away from the wall and still pinning her arm behind her began leading her back to the stairs and the room. "i was going to go a little easy on ya but all this running around has flared up my temper and flushed out my patients so you wont like it at all." Vance's voice still held a coldness to it but now was set in a conversational tone. Ellisa could see the stairs and was starting to panic and squirm. Maki and Nate need me i cant let these bozos take me farther away from them! she locked her knees in place a refused to move Vance nearly tripping himself in the process in the confusion she set out a jolt of power causing Vance to let go of her but she found herself pinned to the floor seconds after by a much lighter body. "oh no you don't i want my turn!" Marcus growled pulling Ellisa up by both arms making her cry out in pain but he ignored it and started moving forward again.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Nate heard the comotion and ran faster trying desperatly to find Ellisa. Why did she wander off? Then he came just in time to see the two take off with Ellisa. I don't have time to rescue her! Good luck, human He then turned and ran back off to Maki.

Maki watched Jake, as everything began to spin again and started to go black. Dammit! Where are they! She winced and turned her head to the door. Just before it went black she noticed a tall figure run in and knew it was Nate.

Nate pushed Jake aside and he released Maki, getting thrown to the side. Nate's eyes flashed red and he turned to Maki. "As soon as your strong enough, go find Ellisa." He then turned back to Jake. Jake glared up at him from the floor but did nothing what so ever to fight back. He was surrendering. Nate pulled out something from behind his back. It was the sword that Ellisa had missed and he held it to Jake. "I'm not the sort who will let you live. I get my revenge." He said before finishing him off. He knocked over the torches and soon the room was going up into flames, and he ran out of there. He met up with Maki, and grabbed her pulling her along. "Common, I know where they're at! We have to hurry before this place goes up in flames!" Maki looked at him confused but didn't ask, and thought it was better just to let it go. They had to get to Ellisa.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Ellisa was grinding her teeth now they took her up the stairs and finally built up enough of a barrier against the pain to do something so she started struggling Marcus's hold. he uttered a carefully chosen word aimed at her and her eyes narrowed. she growled and stopped, pushing backwards, her feet seemingly glued to the stair before her. Marcus blinked and almost fell over, however he managed barely to catch his step and balance before pushing up. Ellisa rose back toward the top of the stairs and growled determined and pushed back down not caring that if he fell she fell too. a purple shimmer flickered in an out as she put everything into the last ditch effort. she heard Vance below them walking slowly muttering to himself not seeing the struggle. knowing Marcus would call to him eventually forced Ellisa to hurry, if she timed to right Vance would go down as well leaving her able to return to Maki and Nate.

Just as Vance reached the point he could see them and possibly move, Ellisa gave one final push and Marcus, not expecting it after just constant pushing, lost his footing and fell backward. From here every thing moved in slow motion for a couple minutes. Marcus yelled, "shit!" Vance stood there gaping stupidly as Marcus pulled Ellisa with him and they flew right toward the bigger man. and for a few seconds it seemed they hung there in the air just before collision and then time caught up and it blurred by. they hit Vance and she jolted her arm but before she could fully register it they were bouncing down the stairs. it didn't take long to reach the bottom as they'd only really gone about halfway. Ellisa's body was screaming at her from all different locations but all she did was groan softly and stand up slowly. she waited for her eyes to clear and took in the situation. Vance lay in a daze directly at the bottom of the stairs in fact his feet rested in the first step, while Marcus lay out cold next to the wall where he had bounced after impact. she had managed to get bounced away from them and luckily hadn't hit the wall. she heard noises coming from behind her so, still in fight mode, she turned and grabbed a antique candle holder off of the table nearby her and stood preparing herself and pushing back the pain that was trying to revive itself to max intensity as she moved the holder before her.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Nate ran faster and heard a loud noise coming from another hall, and raced in that direction. He then saw Ellisa in the distance and when he reached her he picked her up of the ground, jumped over the two unconsious men and kept running. "We have to get out of here fast!" Nate ran in the direction in which he thought was the exit. Unfortunatly he was wrong. He set both girls down and frantically looked around. "Anyone remember where the exit is!!!?!?!? If we don't find it soon we're all going to burn to death!" Maki glared at him, "You caught the place on fire! Your so hopeless!"

She thought a moment. Cat's can easily find their way homeShe changed into her cat form and bounded off down the halls. Nate sighed and grabbed Ellisa again, and raced after the girl. After running aimlessly through the building they were stopped by a large wall of fire. "Holy...!" Maki came screeching to a stop and turned and bounded in another direction. That way was blocked off too. "Dammit! Those are the only ways out and they're blocked!!" She turned back to Nate, "Nate you moron you've got us trapped!!! Now find another way out of here!" Maki hissed at the vampire. He looked around the dark hallway as if the answer was on the walls. "I have no idea." He mumbled under his breath and recieved getting clawed in the face. They ran off in another direction up the stairs and stopped in a hallyway with a dead end.

Maki hissed, "The fire is coming, we're trapped!!" Nate stared at the wall in front of them. "It leads outside, we'll have to break through it." Maki growled, "Why didn't you do that before!!!!!!!!" Nate shrugged and dropped Ellisa, before headind straight for the wall. Of course since they were on the 5th floor, and Nate wasn't paying very much attention to that, he fell to the ground. Maki tossed Ellisa on her back, trying hard not to laugh and bounded down to the ground, landing on all fours. "Idiot!" Nate glared at her, "Common, we have to get away from here, fast!"
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:58 pm

The holder dropped seconds before the vampire grabbed her she winced but otherwise made no movements. "hey whats the rush?" she asked thinking of the possibilities. when she got no answer she shrugged and grit her teeth before watching bemused as Nate set them down and looked confused and then giggled in a sort of nervous/at the edge way before shaking her head and biting her lip. She squeak quietly at being picked up again but sighed realizing it was necessary.
when they reached the wall of fire blocking there way it sank into her and she tensed. holy hell we are trapped n this place....and its burning down! this is not how i wanted to die. she thought grimly as they took off again and reached several more dead ends.

Ellisa looked incredulous at the vampire. "you seriously didn't think of that at all?!" but he had already gone through the wall she sighed shook her head before quickly settling on Maki and holding on tightly with her legs. she giggled again at Maki's comment and Nate's glare. "its true you know.." she said smiling. they were outside at the edge of a forest, not any forest she was sure but the one that surrounded Nate's place. "were going home now right? im soooo ready to go home actually scratch that i was ready hours ago..." she stopped her rambling and blushed. she never rambled why was she now? Ellisa then looked at Maki worriedly. "are you sure your okay to do this i can walk." she trailed off and held on to Maki again as she watched her and Nate nod to each other before taking off into the woods. she just laid her head down so she didn't see the trees coming and flying by. the rhythm of Maki's run soon put her into light sleep.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:54 am

Maki felt a bit dizzy as she ran but she didn't mention it. She had to stay calm, they had to get back. They would both need a long time to rest and Ellisa had a very very broken arm. She ran faster through the trees, trying to make sense of where they were going a right when she saw a large form in front of them she felt her self phase back, and fell unconsious.

Nate skidded to a stop and caught Ellisa who was thrown forewards. He set her back down and went back to Maki. He silenty ran his hands over her before sighing and picking her up. "Common. We'll walk it's just right there." He pointed with his head before stalking off to the mansion. The large doors opened, and to his surprise no one seemed to be anywhere around. Had they seriously not noticed the length of time we were gone for? He thought to himself, but then ignored it. He didn't care anyways. He carried Maki off to another room, where a few others were. They all rushed to him but he pushed them off, "Tend to the human, she's hurt." He ordered and kept on going, taking Maki downstairs.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Ellisa nodded and walked behind cradling her arm even more, being caught had jostled her arm but she was glad he had it would have hurt more to hit the ground. she saw Nate had gotten ahead of her and thought about running to catch up before she shrugged they were literally right there a few more steps and he needed to get Maki attended to.

walking in the seemingly empty house shocked her. i know they didn't have a clue about the other house but you'd at least think they'd notice them missing! she shook her head and winced as it pulled her arm, apparently she couldn't do much with it like this. she heard the others rush up to Nate before she saw them and stood in the door dumbfounded. me? what about Maki shes the one unconscious! she almost seriously died there! she needs to be... her thoughts were interrupted as people were suddenly in front of her. she stared at them blankly for a minute before realizing they were talking to her she blushed. "im okay... its just my arm but Maki..." Ellisa trailed off and looked to see where Nate had taken her she was worried.

she hadn't heard the question about which one and apparently who ever the questioner was happened to be impatient because they reached over and lifted an arm, they were rewarded by her crying out and coming back to reality. "hey! don't do that," she muttered a curse word and turned to the man that was still holding her arm, "can i have my arm back please, i think your holding it at the wrong angle." she spoke through clenched teeth as the pain hit her again and this time her adrenaline was starting to dwindle allowing it to take over. the man let go of her arm, "if you would have answered me i wouldn't have had to." he said innocently, defending himself. "yeah you just keep telling your self that, in the mean time why don't you go and help Maki, no wait second thought you shouldn't you'd probably put her in more pain." she wasn't in a good mood her arm was killing her and she was ready to pass out on the floor. the man didn't look to happy about this but she figured she apologize late taking that nap sounded awfully good right now, she swayed and her eyes glazed over. it wouldn't be nice to hit the floor though i should go to my room. she thought before she took a step forward and lost her sight but didn't fall she stood there kinda in limbo her body couldn't decide if it was going to fall or not.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Nate took Maki down to his room where it was dark, quiet and alone. Better place for her to be to heal. Nate examined the girl carefully. This is really serious He thought to himself and tried to heal her the best he could. Only time can tell now He sat beside Maki and rubbed her head, thinking she could be out for quite some time, but at least they didnt have to worry about Jake anymore.

Maki stirred every now and then but remained unconsious. Nate figured it was best to leave Maki alone, and kissed her forehead before turning away, wondering how Ellisa was doing. He was very disappointed to return and find Ellisa still with her broken arm and not anyone helping her. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He snapped angrily at them and the shied away. Nate took a firm grip on Ellisa's good arm and healed her other arm. He shoved the girls arm aside and glared at the others, "Don't any of you dare go anywhere near downstairs." He warned, "Maki will be fine, stay away from her." he growled a little unsure of his own words. "Where is Shane at, l'm starving." He muttered to himself more then anyone else before turning to the kitchen, "You should get some rest human."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Ellisa gasped at the touch and her vision decided to return she heard Nate and winced. she felt the warmth in her arm and when he let go she moved it and saw that it was back to normal she smiled and turned to him seeing him leave she ran after him she had to go that way to get to her room anyway. "hey." she said when she caught up to him in the kitchen. "thank you for that. are you..."she frowned and shook her head. "i trust you'll be helping Maki so she cant be in better hands. i think i am going to go upstairs and rest." she smiled toward him and moved to the elevator which opened just about as soon as she pushed the button she waved at Nate as the doors closed and then slumped against the wall until the door opened then she went and collapsed on the bed and fell asleep the second her head touched the pillow.

When she woke up there was the feeling of dislocation as she struggled from sleep. this room was bigger than hers it was nicer too the bed was comfy. she snuggled back into the covers and then shot up. wait a second i know i didn't cover last night i was too tired. she moved them and sighed "maybe i did then." she said as she got up to change her clothes. as she changed she decided that she wanted to meet the others in the house and find Nate to see how Maki was doing. she stood in front of the elevator wondering who she should see first, Ellisa shrugged and got into the elevator deciding to get to know the first person she met downstairs.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Nate only seldomly heard the girl and kept walking when he was gone. When he got to the kitchen Shane was in there and already had something for Nate. "So, how is she?" Not much time had passed but word spread fast. "You can't really expect me to believe after all that that she is doing fine." Nate grimaced and looked at the floor, "l tried my best, there's nothing else l can do. l dont know what will happen now." Shane put his hand on his friends shoulder, "What do you think." Nate didn't answer, he just kept looking at the ground. Jake was gone now, but that didn't reverse the effect of anything he did. This was just practically hopeless. Nate cursed under his breath and slammed his fist on the counter before turning and walking quickly out of the kitchen. He stormed past the others who stared at him with questioning looks, and he hardly noticed when he passed the window and the first few rays of light hit him. When he got downstairs, even though he was very tired he only sat by Maki's side, and watched her.

Kurai, who was seemingly quiet compared to the rest of the bunch watched it all in silence. She heard the elevator and went to greet Ellisa. She could easily relate to the girl, because she was human too, and had something special to her. When Ellisa came out she gave the girl a friendly smile, "Hello there." She said quietly.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Ellisa planed out a conversation in her head on the way down in the elevator, she didn't realize she was there until the ding caught her attention. Ellisa saw her and smiled while she got out. "hi there..." so here we go. "i have a bad memory what is your name again?" she asked embarrassed. "do you mind if we talk, i want to get to know everyone at least a little since ill be staying here." she saw Shane and waved, "do you have something i can eat?" she asked him before turning back to the girl in front of her and smiling sheepishly. "you don't mind right? have you eaten yet?"
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next