RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anime - sized - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  MakiTokito Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:50 am

Nate reached the bottom of the steps and went through a door into a dark black room. "Will you shut up!" He said throwing Ellisa down on the ground. "no one can hear you all the way down here." He said. He locked the door making sure no one could get in or out and there was no windows either.

Maki heard the cries for help and ran faster. She bolted down the flight of stairs to the door to Nates room. She threw herself at it but it was locked. She began banging loudly on the door, "NATE!!! NATE!!! LET HER OUT OF THERE!!! DONT HURT HER!!!!"
In the next moment Nate had opened the door and glared down at Maki. He held a now glowing hand to her face and she fell unconsious. Then he turned back to Ellisa. "now that thats out of the way. You had better cooperate with me if you know whats good for you." He said eyes glowing red as he relocked the door.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 pm

she hit the ground and winced slightly, "what do you mean vampires have super hearing i bet that at least one of the other ones can hear me!" she said on edge before glaring at the vampire, or at least where she figured he was.
how am i supposed to get out of here if i cant see almost anything?! she thought as she desperately tried to see what is around her. all she could think about was the need to see and to her surprise the room began to get lighter. she looked around and saw that Nate for she could now see him was standing by the door apparently hearing something she jumped about a foot at the sound of Maki's voice on the other side of the door and the banging a sense of relief filled her at this some one did hear me she thought as she stood preparing to bolt.
the speed at which Nate knocked Maki out left Ellisa stunned she took a step back and gulped silently at his glowing eyes before deciding to try and stall.
"what did you to to Maki? you had better not of hurt her! and what nonsense is that why should i work with you, hell you havn't even told me what the hell you grabbed me for!" she stopped as she felt herself becoming angry she was shaking slightly from it. her eyes burned slightly as she looked at Maki from anger and fear. she glared at Nate evened out her feet and crossed her arms in defiance waiting for the next move.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm

"Why would I tell you any of that?And it's alright if you don't want to cooperate. I can make you." He came closer and put a hand on Ellisa's shoulder and leaned down to putting his face close to her neck. "Hmm... a bit tasty maybe." He took a step back. He studied Ellisa carefully. "Nice. Very nice." He said looking her over head to toe. He walked around her in a circle still studing her carefully. "After a little snack..." He begain stopping in front of Ellisa again, "I might put you to good use."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Ellisa hissed angerly at his statement. you can try you mean she corrected him in her head still glaring she watched him carefully, freezing as he went close to her neck.
"a bit tasty?" she spit out as he stepped back
her anger grew as her began looking her over like a piece of merchandise.
"glad you like what you see but im afraid that im not on auction and while you may look you will not touch!" she said in a low authority filled voice. she said this as she turned slightly to keep him in view as he circled her.
at his reference to snack she unfolded her arms and kept them, at the ready, at her sides
her eyes narrowed at he stopped in front of her and said the one thing she refused to allow she was quite determined to keep her virginity.
"no you will not that is something i simply will not allow!" her voice was ice as she said this. her eyes had taken in her surroundings and she had determined that in order to do this right she would have to leave maki as she ran for help ,though she did not like it one bit she knew if she tried her attempt would fail.
she took two steps back and prepared her self on the inside and out as her teacher had taught her.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:27 pm

Nate laughed, "Girl did you forget who your talking to? What can you do to me?" He grinned and his body glowed. He took a tight grasp on Ellisa as she took a step back. "I'm much stronger and faster then you." He held out his hand as if to push her but gently held it to her face, still with a tight grasp on her. "I can get you to do whatever I please and there is nothing you can do to stop me." With that Nate glowed brighter, "Now you shall be under my command, and no one can save you now." He held tighter for when the girl would fall limp. piece of cake. and if anyone does come, it will be to late for her, they cant touch her in this state. He thought, and remembered her statement, Keep your virginity huh? Not any longer you wont."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 pm

her lips tighten but she does not remark as she glances down at his hand, she gasps loudly as Nate begins to glow and begins to lose all semblance of neutrality and calm. the heck?! shit im in for it now... no i cant give in i have to fight this but how..? she drifts off her thought process and flinches as he moves, it seems, to push her. watching the glowing get brighter she begins to panic. "don't touch me!" she yells and attempts to move away from him.
through her panic she heard the surety in his voice and the expectation this broke something inside her and invoked instead a fierce indignation.
feeling his grip tighten she knew she was running out of time. "no! i said let me go!" she shouted raising the arm he was not holding up in front of her. her hand tingled but she ignored it and glared at the cocky vampire in front of her.
what she couldn't tell being so caught up in the struggle was that she had begun to shimmer a light blue.
she began feeling slightly dizzy but Ellisa knew she couldn't pass out now in fact she felt that it was necessary to focus entirely on getting Nate away from her and having always trusted her feelings she did.
the only thing she allowed herself to think was getting him away from her and saving Maki.
the shimmering that had been sitting all around her had followed her thoughts and as her need to get away grew it flowed faster down to concentrate at her open hand that had been futilely trying to push Nate away.
around her hand swirled the blue shimmering and at a final thought, a wish, an image of Nate moving away it released in burst of bright light causing Ellisa to scream in fright and fall away from Nate temporarily blinded.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:40 am

"AH! What the...?" Nate jumped back releasing Ellisa and fell hitting the door. He was still blocking her only escape. Within a matter or seconds he was up and completely fine as if nothing had happened. "Little brat. Think your going to stop me huh?" He grabbed her tightly and glared down at her, "I don't know what you did, but don't let it happen again!" He was glowing again as his grip tighten on her painfully. He was very very pissed. He pulled Ellisa closer to him, putting his face at her neck again and inhaling sharply. "Tasty." He said in a really low voice, that Ellisa barely heard. He was suddenly glowing again and this time Ellisa glowed with him, causing her body to very so she couldn't move.
This time she can't stop me Within the next second he turned his head back to Ellisa's neck and released his fangs. So close. She can only watch. And She can do nothing more. Once I bite, she's paralized and then she's mine. He thought moving closer so his icey breath chilled Ellisa's neck.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Ellisa sat there dumbfounded unsure as to what had happened in a daze as the blindness began to wear off she was majorly dizzy yet she shrugged it off best she could.
Ellisa screamed as nate grabbed her again her hand automatically reaching to grasp his arm trying to loosen his grip, a hiss of pain escaped her clenched teeth as his grip tightened. "i dont know.." she paused to take a breath, "what you mean i didn't do anything!" she yelled struggling slightly to keep the distance she noticed his glowing again and couldn't help the plea to stop that escaped her lips.
when she lost control of her ability to move all she could think was, shit...no i cant let this happen.... i cant... i need to get away... this is bad... someone anyone hurry please!
she felt his cold breath on her neck and mentally closed her eyes coming inside herself hiding within a sphere of safty she had created a long time ago.this sphere was something she had not been able to access since she was really little, it disappeared the night her mother had died its return while unexpected was a relief for Ellisa as she concentrated on holding her inner barrier blocking her from what was happening releasing her from her physical surroundings.
as Ellisa's sphere became solid and finished inside her the glowing that had enveloped her from Nate, the same one that had paralyzed her began to waver and battle with the same shimmering that had delayed Nate the last time. this time however the light was not a passive blue but a desperate purple. the shimmering fought from the inside out pushing Nate's glow away from Ellisa it covered her from head to toe and stopped an inch away from her. reaching the predetermined distance, as it was inside her, the shimmering grew darker and more solid. the place where Nate's hand held her began to electrify, the shimmering trying to deal with an unexpected object in its protection area. as the hand continued to stay there so to did the electrifying increase attempting to erect a full shield around Ellisa as it had within her mind.
the battling on her arm was the only movement now as the rest of the shimmering, now deep purple, had solidified into a physical shield.
all that was happening on the outside, Nate, the shield, all of it was lost on Ellisa as she had removed her self from it. her eyes were vacant they saw nothing, as she was essentially asleep as far as all of it was concerned.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:14 pm

As if he knew what Ellisa was doing Nate gasped, "You think that this will stop me?" The pupils in his eyes were tiny slits and his fangs grew out long. This time he didn't hesitate. The force was stronger now, and nothing could be done. Still close to Ellisa's neck, he plunged his fangs into through her flesh, soon to paralize then girl, if her wasn't too strong, or else she feel the pain.

Outside the door Maki was waking up. She remembered what she had been doing and began banging on the door again. She stopped and listened and she could hear all noise inside the room, till it got quiet and all was heard was the silent slurping. "NO!" Maki's scream rattled the mansion, and everyone in it heard. Maki bolted off back up the stairs and ran through the house screaming, "HELP!!! HELP!!!!1 WE HAVE TO STOP NATE!!!! HELP!!!!!"
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:50 pm

Ellisa vaguely heard nate's voice before a sharp pain erupted in her neck thoroughly shattering the shimmering and pulling her from her shell.
a high pitch scream erupted from her before being cut off by the force. "no.." she said in a small voice. her face crumpled into one of pain she wasn't aware of anything else all that she was aware of was pain.
Maki's scream broke through to her but all she could do was move her eyes slowly to look at the door before moving to back and closing. cant..let...Maki...everyone... no. her thoughts were scattered as she raised her arm. painfully to touch Nate's arm with the last of her strength and an urge to do so she thought of a taser thought of the effect and urged the shock out of her hand and into Nate. that was the last she did as her arm dropped and she passed out.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:48 pm

Nate ignored then pain and finished off his meal then dropped the girl. He had heard Maki awake. He grabbed Ellisa back up and he bolted out the door making his escape. They'll never get to her now. He thought.

Maki ran as fast as she could and got all the guys and some of the girls came too. They stopped outside Nate's empty room. "He's gone." She said examining the room and gasping when she saw the few blood drops. "He...he bit her." The others looked at each other. Maki ignored them and ran out the door, and went outside. She scanned the dark area.

A hand fell on her shoulder. She ignored Chris as he said, "you won't be able to find him. There's nothing we can do."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Ellisa was exhausted her neck throbbed and her head was heavy. she willed her eyes to open but could only manage to open them in slits and regret it immediately as all she could see was blurring she groaned and shut them again. she started to run an internal check but after letting in all the feeling decided against it. she relaxed hoping that would rid herself of the pain but soon found herself floating again just under the surface falling back to a dreamless sleep.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Nate didn't notice the change in Ellisa and cept running. Before long he came to the old familar cave. He went into it and moved a large rock aside revealing a door. He dragged Ellisa in and closed the door. In the room was a small lit flame lamp and a large bed. Nate threw Ellisa onto the bed and looked back outside to mvoe the rock back in place.

Maki still stood staring into the dark. She was so angry. How could Nate do this, again? She paced back and forth along the yard. I have to do something. I have to try. I can't let this repeatively happen She decided and took off into the woods after bieng sure no one was watching.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Ellisa stirred the feeling of moving gone instead it was replaced by a feeling of solidity. "mmm" was all that was heard as she opened her eyes and blinked to keep them from closing again. the first thing she saw was the roof.....that's not a roof...its rock...? the hell? she thought as she moved her head slowly to the side to avoid jarring anything, following the rock she concluded that it must be a cave. but how last i remember i was in a room...in the house.....and Nate... "gah" she said as her hand reached up to massage her temple "damn it not again." she muttered as she tried to follow the memory fully and not let it slip away. it was a wasted effort however and soon enough she couldn't remember what she was thinking about.
moving slowly she maneuvered herself into a sitting position after scoping out the rock room and concluding she was alone... for the moment at least. "why would anyone need this big a bed?" she questioned herself quietly.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:20 pm

"Why else?" Nate said coming back in and closing the door. He smirked, showing a glint from a fang. "now you must cooperate with me. If not I'll have to force you, and thats no fun now is it?"

Maki ran with all her might but she didn't know where she was going. What the? I should be able to get past the barrier. She looked around in confusion. I'm...lost
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:35 pm

Ellisa jumped at the sound of his voice and looked over at him with wary eyes. "you move a lot when you sleep?" she guessed quite innocently shivering at the sight of his fang.
"cooperate...force...?" she repeated before her eyes grew wide and she hurriedly jumped from the bed with a "no!" however things didnt work out the way she planned and she had to grap the bed to steady herself from the wave of dizziness that threatened to knock her out.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:44 pm

a voices can be heard at the edge forest swearing and calling out. "where is she? i forbid her from leaving." one stated before turning to the guy beside him "i want her found its about time that the barrier should brake i don't want her running around with it you hear me?" he demanded of the man. "yes sir" was the only reply before the man took off to start the search.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:16 pm

"I guess I have to do things the hard way." Nate said stepping closer to Ellisa again. He held his hand up to her face and a moment later said, "Now you are under my command."

Maki didn't give up. She kept going. She noticed Nate's bats come from an area and take off to where she had heard voices. She ran in the direction the bats had come from. Before long she saw the cave adn stopped dead in her tracks. NO! "NO!" Maki screamed in horror and ran into the cave and came to the large rock. She tried as hard as she could to get in but she couldn't. THe rock was too heavy. "NATE! NATE!!! DONT YOU TOUCH HER!!!!! LET HER OUT!!!!" Maki tried harder to move the rock.

"Well well well. Looks like our little friend has returned." He turned to the door. Why bother? I can have the human take her out no that she is in my command. "Get rid of Maki!" He commanded Ellisa.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:23 pm

Ellisa heard him but didn't react in time as she stared into his eyes she felt the herself lose control and screamed inside realising that there was little she could do now. she stood with expressionless eyes as he announced that Maki had returned however she was anything but inside. Maki? oh no not Maki! no! i cant, i wont! she screamed at herself and fought with the command even as her body began to move of its own accord walking quite calmly toward the rock that had kept Maki out where her hand lifted and shimmered briefly before she tapped it loosing the powers into the rock causing it to shatter.
the outside Ellisa did not even flinch however the real Ellisa stared in horror at what she had done. but how i cant and how? she asked herself in shock. she found herself looking around, looking for Maki, whom she found sitting not that far away from where she had walked out. her body began moving toward her against Ellisa's will she tugged and tried to keep her feet flat and stop her movement but her body just would not listen, the only sign of her efforts was the slight pause between steps that did not hinder her advance towards maki.

2 miles away a figure stops in his tracks at the low but definite sound of breaking, turning slightly he stilled trying to locate the source. unable to pin it down he frowned grimly and moved in the direction in which the sound was heard.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:08 am

Against her will Maki was threw back against the other side of the cave. She looked up and saw Ellisa standing there. "Ell..." She began but noticed the change. "No! He didn't!" "But I did." Nate said coming out and putting a hand on Ellisa's shoulder. "Now my little pet is going to destroy you." You grinned evily. Maki gulped. There's only one way. No! I can't. I'll hurt her. But if I don't.... Maki shuddered and soon she glowed a pinkish red. She looked up at Nate her eyes like a yellow fire. I have to do this Maki felt a pain in her chest. I have to She repeated to herself. She was crouched down like a cat ready to pounce. In fact, she was a cat. She had the ears and tail like Shane. But she had large fangs and powers 10 times stronger then Nate's. I. Have. To. A loud noise rang from her mouth. A hiss. She glared at Nate but knew first she must stop Ellisa without hurting her. She turned her attention to the human girl.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:38 pm

she felt herself grin at Nate's words and Ellisa showed no sign of emotion as she heard maki's hiss her inside was vibrating with a weird happiness knowing that if she can slow herself down Maki could help her. seeing the couched stance her body in turned slid her foot out to balance herself her arms going at the ready partially raised in front of her chest her face was still devoid of anything. shit she thought as she recognized the stance, it was from the little tai chi she was taught. damn it i have to throw my self off balance Ellisa worked on her body struggling to pull her bodies foot just a little of balance.

the man slowed to a brisk walk then finally stopped all together trying to get a barring on where the sound had come from but all he could hear was the slight movement of the trees and sound of the animals. he muttered a curse word and changed direction a little more towards south east rather than just south.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Maki hissed again. Does Nate really think this can stop me? Maki glared and hissed one last time before pouncing on Ellisa, knocking her to the ground. She perched on her and hissed again. "I don't want to do this." She whispered. Nate grinned. Maki jumped off of Ellisa and looked at Nate, "Wipe that grin off your face before I do it for you. I don't want to fight her but I have to." Nate kept grinning, "And once your out of the way we can celebrate."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Ellisa body fell to the ground silently as a resounding yes! vibrated off the walls of her head as her head smashed into the ground causing Nate's controlling spell to disappear allowing Ellisa to control herself once again. she would shift her weight slightly becoming more straight to allow herself to move once getting Maki off her however all this was thrown to like dust to the wind as Maki jumped off of her jarring Nate's control back into place. her body laid there head turned to watch as Maki hissed and shouted at Nate, at the mention of celebration however something was triggered and her body began to move. her legs were brought swiftly to just above her head before flashing back outward her torso following seconds after effectively landing her in a crouched position, within a few seconds of landing she had balanced her weight, turned slightly to the right in preparation and had settled briefly, two seconds to be exact before whipping out her right foot to connect with Maki's legs sending her sprawling backwards.
Continuing this movement she would launch herself with the momentum of the spin on top of Maki bringing her arm to lay across her throat and applying the slightest pressure as her legs would straddle Maki holding her right arm to her side and settle as her left arm would flick up and pin Maki's above her head on the ground slightly pulling it for added effect. the inner Ellisa in great turmoil over this lashed out and a faint shimmering under her skin becomes just barely perceptible as she struggles to keep herself from harming Maki the effect was the complete stopping of all movement from her body as she sat to the unobserved eye for further instruction.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:43 am

Maki regained herself and grabbed Ellisa flippin her over her head and tossed her into the room,shutting the door and replacing the rock. She turned to Nate. "This is between you and me. Leave her out of this." Before Nate could respond she pounced onto him and gripped her hands tightly over his throat. "I know this won't do much, but the sun is coming up soon, that can do something to you." She threatened. "RELEASE ELLISA!" She yelled still clung tight to him.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Nate pushed Maki off. "NEVER! You don't scare me." Maki glanced outside and jumped back onto Nate. She struggled hard to move him outside but he threw her off again. He pushed aside the rock and freed Ellisa. But Maki didn't give up, she threw herself back and Nate and tried to push him outside, but he jumped out of the way. Maki turned her attention back to Ellisa.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next