RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anime - sized - Page 11 Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  MakiTokito Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:43 am

Nate listened to Ellisa but before he could reply, she asked about the picture. "She has a picture of me?!" He yelled. He was silent for awhile, but then he said, "I don't know. Ask her." Then he continued, "Yea she is the only one training you, that is unless she can't handle it....don't tell her I said that....but remember, you have other places to go to rescue Maki." His gaze fell down to the girl. "Hurry up...and watch your back." He said before hanging up.

Meldoy hissed when the door closed again. There was no way she could just go in and open it, she could be seen. She jumped down from the branch of the tree and headed off back the way she came, going back to find Nate.....
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Ellisa winced and pulled the phone away from her ear a little, "yes." she said quietly and then sighed. Ellisa looked around and didn't spot her so she giggled, "of course not...hmm okay then." that's a tad bit vague don't ya think Nate? she questioned irritably in her head. "watch my..Grr fine." she grumbled shoving the phone forcefully into her back pocket and turning to the corridor behind her before striding toward it purposefully searching for the woman who was going to train her.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  admin XD Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Ember flung her sword out and it hit the wall, inches from Ellisa's head. "What do you need here, my dear girl." She said in a high pitched, yet sneering voice. Her smirk made her glaring eyes seem that much more frightening. "Nate said you needed a favor, but I have no intentions of helping him." She said and turned, strutting off. She walked down stairs, through a dark stone hallway. At the end was a small room, that was surprisingly familiar. At the wall was a crushed stone table, two torches on either side, light flames flickering. The wall to the left had a hole in it, broken stone everywhere. This place was way to familiar.

Melody soon reached the mansion and raced through it. Everyone looked at her with odd expressions as she raced off to Nate's room. She jumped the step, landing outside the doors and pried them open. "NATE!!!!" The vampire turned his head and glared at Melody. "What are you doing? Keep your voice down!" He snarled. "Why in the world did you send Ellisa to Ember? You trying to kill her?" She said, ignoring the warning to be quiet.

Nate walked over to Melody and took a firm hold of her wrist, dragging her out of the room, and closing the door. Once in the hallway he spoke, "Of course I'm not trying to kill her. She wanted to.." Melody interrupted, "So you just let her? Are you crazy?!" Before she could continue Nate put his hand over her mouth. "Hush! She'll be fine. She's going to try to help Maki." Melody slapped Nate's hand away. She was quiet for awhile, lost in thought before she burst out, "YOU DID NOT!!! YOUR GOING TO GET ELLISA KILLED, YOU CAN'T DO...." Nate covered her mouth again. She tried to get away but Nate was stronger. "Calm down. It's that or Maki dies." Melody didn't move. "You mean you'd rather have her die?" Melody still didn't budge, except her eyes fell tot he ground. Nate hissed and pushed Melody aside, going back in to Maki, locking the door so he couldn't be disturbed again.

admin XD

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Ellisa stopped abruptly and stared open mouthed at the sword in front of her, "i need.." she broke off as The lady spoke and then walked off. "hey!" she called anger starting to form within as she ran after the vampire. "i need you to train me, Nate said that you could train me." She said it in an aggravated voice as she stayed behind and well out of reach of the vampire not totally trusting her after what she had said. "i need to get strong so that i can save.." she broke off not sure how much she was aloud to tell. And then she noticed the room they had stopped in and her eyes widened.

"this is...but...how?" she whispered taking in the room she would swear up and down had witnessed the cruelty done to Maki. She now realized that there was a grave danger in being here, this room was no coincidence, however Nate burned that place....hadn't he? Ellisa instantly dropped to a defensive posture and allowed her self feel comfort in her power shimmering translucently around her in an opaque shield of sorts. She just knew that something was wrong with the picture.
Nate what did you get me into?
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:47 am

Ember turned around a smirked, watching Ellisa closely. "Looks familiar huh? Luckily I came in time to stop this place from burning down, but had no chances of saving my presious...."Her voice trailed off and it seemed a bit....sad. There on the wall, above the broken stone table was that picture, of the demon with the large black wings, that had shaggy black hair and amazing blue eyes..

Ember was suddenly very angry. She lashed out at Ellisa, pushing her back through the doorway into the hall. "How dare you return here." Her voice was much more evil like, and hard. It was as if she was a different person. "Why...should I help you, save that idiotic girl? She deserves to die, her and Nate both! And you....you will go with them." She had started shouting, but at the end her voice was lower.

She walked over to Ellisa, and put her foot on her stomach, holding her to the ground. "Your going to pay for this..." She sneered, "And poor Nate is too worried about that rat to come and save you." She laughed.

Although, Ember was wrong. Melody, shut out from Nate, knew Ellisa needed help. After me pushed aside she took off out of the house and headed back to the old building. It seemed like she was the only one who could save Ellisa now.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:46 pm

Falling with only a semi surprised oof Ellisa stared at at the girl horrified. "who are you?" she said now regretting not asking that to begin with. The shock of it all had thrown her off, not being able to concentrate her powers were pretty much useless. Shit! this is not good! Nate why... she stopped her thought to concentrate on the vampire before her, she had to concentrate and gain control of her powers, and she was having issues with it. Ellisa could feel wisps of it swirl occasionally of course the pressure on her stomach wasn't helping. Taking a staggered breath she closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of her power on the soft warmth it gave her.

She then lifted her arms to lay on the vampires leg. eyes still closed she envisioned the bright searing light she had used what seemed like eons ago against Nate, getting the image clear in her head, "no." Ellisa said in a low trance like voice as she released the pent up shimmering electric blue power she had been building along with the image.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 pm

(Hey! I finally finished VND!! Oh no, now comes the vicious fan girls!! SAVE ME!!!!)

Ember laughed. "You don't need to know who I am." She was surprised by what the girl was doing. Suddenly she had the sword again and its' point was aimed at Ellisa's throat. "Your making a big mistake. You know why? There's nothing you can do to save the rat of a feline!" She sneered letting the tip of the sword hit Ellisa's throat.

When Ember did this, Maki twitched, and suddenly let out the same piercing scream that she had before, from Jake. Nate jumped out of his skin at the scream. Maki was still colorless as she continued to scream. Nate was panicking, what was going on?

Ember was about to put force on the sword when she was hit, being knocked to the ground, letting the sword fall and merely scraping Ellisa's neck. Melody stood ontop of Ember, "RUN ELLISA!" She yelled. Glaring at Ember, her eyes glowing red the same way Nate's did.

When the sword lightly cut into Ellisa's neck, Maki screamed again, louder. Pain that Ember caused was pain to her. The pain ripped at her heart and it seemed she couldn't take it much longer. Truthfully there was no way to save her. Only a miracle would help her.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:57 pm

(Yea! Awesomeness! congrats. Oh! here use my basement! *opens door.*)
Ellisa twitched at her voice and when feeling the cool sharp metal against her skin she froze, her eyes snapping open and widening, her mouth creating a small o of horror. "but.."she managed before the metal cut into her skin She Inhaled sharply wincing before managing not to gulp knowing that would make things worse. Ellisa wished she could shrink back but the floor was unyielding there was nowhere to go. So this is it huh? Trying to save a friend that good right? Damn but still it didn't do any good i couldn't help her... She closed her eyes as she saw The vampire Shift her weight and prepared for the end.
It took her a minute to realize that the sword had just cut her not decapitated her Sure it hurt like hell and she yelped but she was still here... she thought. Ellisa's eyes snapped open at Melody's voice. "melody...why are you...." and then she saw the predicament and jumped to her feet before freezing.
can i really leave her? this woman... she thought struggling between self preservation and the need to help a friend, her body stretched in a halted running position as she looked back and forth between Melody and where she knew the exit was.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  admin (a Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:41 am

(TY!!! *runs in basement and hides from swarm of fangirls*)

Melody noticed Ellisa was still standing there, "RUN!" She yelled again just as Ember pushed her up, throwing her back into the room. She hit the wall hard and the picture fell ontop of Melody's head. In an instant though, she was up and fine. Then it was nothing but a flash of fighting vampires.

Back at the mansion, Maki's screams died. She clutched her chest, shaking violently. She was sitting up and breathing hard. After awhile she stopped shaking, and her breathing returned, but she still didn't have no color to her. She wasn't out of this yet.

admin (a

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 am

(stands against the door casually. "Maki? yeah i saw her she went...that way" *points into a forest.*)

Ellisa frowned and reluctantly started moving down the hall after seeing that melody could hold her own. as she reached the door she ran pulling the phone from her pocket and dialing Nate. "Nate what were you thinking! that lady she was close with Jake! if it weren't for Melody......" she broke off and shook her head. "what else was i supposed to do?" her next question verged on pleading having a feeling that time was running out on any efforts to help Maki. Ellisa slowed and looked back to see just the silhouette of the mansion where melody now fought. i hope i did the right thing... she thought her eyes lingering before walking again down the brick road.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:39 am

(*sighs with relief* They all gone?)

Nate jumped again when the phone went off, "WHAT?!" he yelled into it, then realized it was Ellisa..."I know who she was, I just didn't know she knew you....What the hell is Melody doing there? Oh forget it." Nate glanced over at Maki quickly before saying, "Just come back here for a minute. Don't worry about the tunnels, you'll get here another way." He said, just as a bat shot out through the forest to Ellisa.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:32 pm

( hmm give em a minute to get in there......okay your good all gone. ^ ^)
Ellisa frowned deeply before sighing, great Nate you sent me to the one person who would have a reason to end my life! jeez... "that's nice." she said keeping her voice as neutral as possible. "what about Melody? can we really just leave her there to fight with that crazy lady!"
It was about then the bat swooped in again coming way to close and she once again she fell back with a startled eep, dropping the phone and falling back on her rear where she glared up at the bat. "you do that on purpose don't you?" she said aggravated as she stood up and dusted off before picking the phone back off and returning it to her ear. "you need to have a talk with your bat he has issues with personal space." her tone was annoyed. As the bat circled and then darted forward and came back she sighed. "and its very impatient."
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  admin XD Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:31 pm

(okeyz *comes out of basement*

"Melody will be fine." Nate said, not really sure but also not really caring. "Well, that's the bats problem. Personally I like his personality." He laughed. Then he glanced down at Maki and suddenly remembered, "ELLISA! Get here fast! I forget to mention Maki is up! I don't know if she's ok though, her color is still gone and she hasn't said anything! Hurry!" Nate yelled into the phone. That was sure to get Ellisa moving faster

Maki slowly turned her head to look at Nate. She could hear him loud and clear. She moved her lips and tried to form words, but nothing came out. Help me! Help....please Her thoughts twisted with nothing but help, and she wanted to scream so badly. But it was just to much.

admin XD

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Ellisa frowned and glanced back to the where the mansion stood, he sounds sure.... she thought before glancing back at the bat who had taken to frantically swooping around her and circling her still preforming the shortstops off into the forest. She shook her head and moved her hand starting to motion the eager bat forward when Nate startled her, Jumping she managed to keep a hold on the phone she then frowned and switched hands and ears so that she could try and regain her hearing in that ear.

In two seconds she had froze and looked determined to the bat, "got it I'll be there!" she said hurriedly into the phone before ending the call and taking off the way the bat flew after seeing her put away the phone. This time she managed to keep up with the seemingly endlessly energetic black bat, only managing to loose it a couple time as it swooped around trees and changed direction. Before long. it seemed minutes to her, Ellisa found herself breathing heavily before the back of Nate's mansion. After a few seconds to catch her breath she sprinted to the door and threw it open barely giving it time to open all the way before running in leaving it to slam into place after her.

She again stopped at Nate's door steadying herself and her breaths, a worried expression plastered on her face. With tentative hands she knocked on the door lightly and waited.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:45 am

Nate closed the phone and sat, staring at Maki. When he heard the door knock he nearly ran to, prying it open and pulling Ellisa in. Hmm...she does move fast... Maki looked up, in the direction of the door, and spotted Ellisa. ELLISA! Her thoughts screamed and she tried to form the words but nothing came out. The pain had started to settle, and she could move a bit more. She slowly reached her hand out to Ellisa, still trying to say her name.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Ellisa blinked in surprise as the door swung open, fast enough her eyes couldn't follow the movement and being as she was rushed in Ellisa had to quickly move in order to keep her balance. As soon as everything and everyone had settled she looked to Maki who still had no color but she watched, in amazed hope, as Maki turned and looked toward her and then raise her hand toward her. Maki's lips were moving as if she were whispering, within seconds she found herself kneeling next to the fragile girl holding her hand and watching her. "Maki? are you feeling better now? is there anything i can do for you?" Her questions were soft and slow ensuring that the pale girl before her would hear them.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:18 am

Maki felt the warm touch of Ellisa and tried to form words. She sat looking frustrated for about 10 minutes before giving one last effort finally sputtered out, "Ell..isa. The pain...is gone..." She managed out in a soft and hoarse voice. She closed her eyes, still having absolutely no energy. Nate grimaced. He was happy that Maki finally said something and wasn't in pain anymore. "She probably needs something to eat to regain her strength. She might be ok after a day or too, but I have a feeling we won't be out of this yet." He said before leaving to get something for her.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Ellisa smiled happily at the news never letting go of her hand, she nodded to herself and breathed a sigh of relief. Her smile dimmed as he said this, turning around she would watch his back as he left, a frown briefly lighting on her face before she threw it away and returned her attention to Maki. "that's great hun im glad to hear it!" she cheered quietly. "when you get better we'll go somewhere special to celebrate, i promise." as she said this she wondered where they could go that would be perfect for the occasion. im not sure but im sure Nate would know or Melody.....Melody! i wonder if shes okay? should i go find out? her thoughts took on a more worried angle as she glanced over her shoulder for Nate. come on nate hurry back....she thought as she kept watch over Maki who now appeared to be napping.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Melody fell to the ground, shaking with exhaustion, and looked over at the fallen girl. Now that that was done, she stood up and left the building, heading back for the mansion.

Nate came back with something for Maki and held it out for her. She looked up but refused to accept it. "Please Maki, this will help you." He pleaded so Maki took it. After finishing it all she laid back and closed her eyes again. After a few minutes her color was slowly coming back to her.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Seeing Nate come back Ellisa moved back toward the door and watched as he pleaded with her to eat. "she should drink something too, it will help her throat." She commented quietly after watching to exchange. "water is usually best just have it on hand for when she needs it." again her voice was quiet. with a glance to the door she bit her lip, "Nate......did you see Melody while you were up there?" she questioned moving closer to the door and resting her hand on the knob. "Perhaps I should go find her while Maki recoups."
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri May 01, 2009 2:11 pm

"Melody will be here soon." Nate said sharply to Ellisa, though he didn't turn to look at her. Maki sat back up and held her head. Then she didn't see Ellisa, so she looked around frantically, making her dizzy. When she found the girl again she blinked. "What are you doing Ellisa? Your not leaving are...you?" Her voice was back, but still quiet. Nate picked Maki up and headed for the door. "Ellisa, is not going anywhere. She's staying with you." He said, more to Ellisa and meaning as an order. Nate went out of the room and back upstairs. Everyone was surprised and happy to see Maki up, but none dared to go near. Nate took Maki to her room and laid her on the bed, waiting for Ellisa to follow.

Melody saw the mansion in the distance, and fell into the door, charred from head to toe. The bright sunlight was too much, and could barely pull herself into the dark hallway. She curled up on the floor and laid there until Kajika came and found her there, then took her up, laying her on the couch to rest.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat May 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Ellisa's face took on a sense of confusion as she watched Maki's head swivel back and forth several time before she realized what she was doing. "nothing....." she managed before Nate spoke she frowned at his tone. Sighing she shook her head and followed after Nate several paces. how does he know Melody's okay? and whats up with that tone? i don't mind staying with Maki im happy shes okay, there's no need to order me around. if it wasn't for Maki id probably ignore his 'order' and do something else..... she broke off her inner ranting as she entered Maki's room, she looked around it taking in the walls and accessories, the bed which was quite a cute color in her opinion. With a smile toward Maki she pulled a chair and set it next to the bed, "you can go now Nate." she said casually waving her hand to the door never looking at him. "you should rest some more Maki, to build up your strength." she said softly to the girl before her, "ill be here when ever you need me, for anything, don't worry about a thing." with another smile she pulled the covers over Maki and sat and relaxed.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon May 04, 2009 5:45 am

As soon as Ellisa was in, Nate was already gone. Maki closed her eyes and sighed. After a long moment of silence she said, "How long have I been out? What have you been up to all this time?" Maki then remembered Ellisa had got her arm broke during that fight. "Is your arm ok?" She asked again, still with her eyes closed. She didn't want to stay silent, it annoyed her. As she waited for a reply she noticed all the pain was completely gone. Maki smiled to herself, but that brought back a sharp pain to her head. Maybe I'm not 100% ok yet... She thought, opening her eyes to look around her familiar room. Her bed lay in the dead center, large and round. Beneath it was the dark carpert. The door was in the corner across from the bed, a windo on the wall next to it in the center, and dozens of pictures and posters lined the red walls of random things. Of course there was the other 'bedroom' stuff in there too, along with some personal belongings of Maki's. Maki smiled again and closed her eyes, still waiting for Ellisa's reply.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lindello Mon May 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Ellisa looked at Maki and then at the ceiling, thinking, before looking back to Maki. "well id say you've been out maybe 2-3 days now, and I've been.....well lets just say I've been busy." she finished deciding that she didn't need to discuss in full detail what Nate had her do. Watching Maki smile fully relieved Ellisa, it got rid of all the images of her screaming in pain. Ellisa frowned at the question, "my arm?" she questioned quizzically before it dawned on her. "oh! that, Nate healed it after taking care of you, its much better now." with this she looked down to her arm and noticed dried blood, frowning again she checked her arm and then her neck where she felt the cut from that girls sword. with a sigh she stood and turned toward the bathrooms, "Maki ill be right back okay i need to use the bathroom." with that she left.

Reaching the bathroom she grabbed a wash cloth and washed off the blood from the two places she was cut, after a quick look over she threw it into a waste basket she saw and walked quickly back to Maki. entering the room, she would turn and shut the door quickly, "do you need anything Maki? water, food........desert? she questioned turning with a smile.

lindello

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon May 04, 2009 8:42 pm

(sorry bout that it was just easier to do it this way)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next