RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anime - sized - Page 10 Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  silme Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:31 pm

"crap." Ellisa said feeling drenched already. she noticed Kurai took off and sighed before following after her, she kept her just barely in sight and sighed when she saw the house. Before going in Ellisa looked up to the clouds, she took off into the house however when the thunder cracked overhead really close. she reached where the others were in time to see Nate storm off and hear his door slam, a baffled look came off her as she stared down the hallway that led to his room she started to go after him but decided instead to find out what had happened. so a little worried she moved to the group of people that stood but feet away.
(sorry it took so long i was brain dead at first and then couldn't get on)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:13 am

(lol thats okeyz)
Kurai glanced at the others who just stared at one another. She turned to Ellisa and said slowly, "I dont think things are looking to good for Maki..." She said slowly with a ghostly face. "Maybe you should go see..." She didn't finish her sentance before someone else spoke up. "I don't think that's a good idea. We couldn't endanger her." Someone else said, "How is it endangering her? It's probably best if she went." Everyone was again talking at once and Kurai sighed, clearly annoyed. She grabbed Ellisa's hand and pulled her along the halls, "They're not good in bad situations as you can tell." She stopped outside Nate's door and pushed Ellisa to it before turning and walking away, fast. Before she practically ran down the hall and out of site.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:32 am

Ellisa gasped. "no..." her face was troubled and she again glanced toward the way to Nate's room. she looked back to Kurai and and went to agree when the others spoke up and the thought of just her going to check could hurt Maki made the color drain from her face as she realized just how bad Maki has gotten. i should have checked in earlier! she wailed in her head as the others fought she was brought from her thoughts as Kurai took her hand. "um yeah they seem to have issues making decisions.." she said absentmindedly as she concentrated on where they were going. Ellisa stumbled a bit when KUrai pushed her toward the door and turned to find out what was going on and caught sight of her shoes disappearing up the stairs.

Ellisa sighed and turned back to the door wonder if she had any right to be there. she shook her head and took a deep breath before knocking on the door lightly so as not to wake Maki if she was resting yet enough to get Nate's attention. and then she stood nervously switching her weight from foot to foot and biting her lip.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Nate told Ellisa to come in, not really caring if she heard of not, but he wasnt leaving Maki's side. She looked colorless; exactly the way she looked when Jake had her. It was like stepping into a black and white horror movie. The vampire's bedroom, and the girl lying on the hard stone floor. The only color was from Nate's crimson eyes. Maki wasn't asleep, her eyes were wide open as if nothing were wrong, and she wasn't in pain but she was weak, too weak to move. Every now and then she would shreak, obviously being hit by some sort of force that was left from Jake. "She would have been fine if I hadnt killed him." Nate said out loud. "In doing so, it strengthened the force inside her and is slowly killing her with it. This could take years before she is dead, but she would only be able to lay here, having no purpose in the world anymore. I could just settle things faster, it would be the right thing to do. But I could never." Nate shuddered still staring down at Maki. Her lips parted and moved as if she said something, but no sound seemed to come out. "I can't do it!" Nate seemed to know what she tried to say. "Oh, but it's even worse of me to let you suffer like this." Nate looked very hurt as he looked to the side his eyes shut tight. After a few minutes he spoke very softly, almost unheard, "I wish there was a way." He turned back to look at Maki, trying to decide. Moments pass before he suddenly stands and sounds more confident, but thats not exactly what it was. "If she goes..." He paused and turned around. A dark grave look was on his face. "...I go."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:02 am

Ellisa blinked, her eyebrows drawing together as she hesitantly followed what she thought was a call to come in. she opened the door slowly peeking in before walking in quietly not wanting to disturb Nate yet as he seemed preoccupied, when she was fully in the room she shut the door with a faint click before turning and looking at the pair before her. Ellisa frowned at Nates words but still did not speak instead she turned her attention to Maki and stifled a well earned gasp. Her hand flew to her mouth to cover the mouth that hung open in horror, it was just as nate had been talking about she looked as if they had never left that awful place that they both had been taken to.

Ellisa stayed standing near where she entered looking down to where Maki laid a mixture of emotions swimming through her from one side of the scale to the other. Anger at Jake for doing this to her, Sadness at Nate's belief she would not live through this, self-berating for not finding something closer and returning sooner, despair for not finding anything she could do. Ellisa's eyes widened at Nate's proclamation and she finally stepped closer to them and spoke.

"Nate, are you sure that is best? what about all those who count on, and look up to you here? do you really think that Maki would wish that fate upon you?" her questions were soft and hurried so that he could not cut her off, her face was concerned and upset. her eyes bored into the vampire before her as if she was trying to see through to his soul for many minutes before the strayed to the motionless girl to Nate's side, her face distressed before her attention again focused on Nate her features seemingly composed this being broken by her eyes that still drowned in emotions she would rather not expose.

"is there really nothing we can do? no one here can help her?" her desperate tone emphasized by the break in her voice in the beginning.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Nate glanced down at Ellisa. He didn't say anything for a long time just stared at her. He glanced once at Maki again. She wouldn't want that fate for him but he couldn't, no he wouldn't live without her. Everyone else may not be fine on their own though. He looked back at Ellisa and stared into her eyes for a long time. "There is one way." He began but then gave Ellisa a stern look, "It's extremely risky too. Not a risk l'm willing to take. Maki would definitaly not like it if l endangered you for herself." Nate kept staring at Ellisa to make his point clear that he would not let her do it.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Ellisa kept the eye contact for several minutes before looking back to Maki for awhile returning her gaze when he spoke. her eyes lept with joy at the fact that there was a way but the dampened quickly at his almost final decision it was to dangerous. she plastered an aloof smile on her face that she didn't really feel, "whats a little risk for a friend?" her voice was light trying to take away the seriousness of his decision. "besides you wouldn't be the one that is endangering me...if there even is too much danger....i would do what ever it willingly and of my own choice she can blame me when she gets better." she finished this with a defiant lift of her chin glancing back down at the weak girl.

Ellisa walked over to kneel next to Maki squeezing the girls hand, "Ok Nate what do we need to do?" she didn't look back to him until her question had sat heavily in the air awhile and only then to make sure he was still there.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Nate glared at her not being fooled one bit. "But l have the power to stop you and if l didn't she would be mad at me. The answer is no, end of disucssion." (sorry for horrible spelling, in a hurry) He glanced over at Maki too and moved closer to her. He sighed, knowing Ellisa wouldnt give up, so he thought of how he should explain directions to Ellisa and exactly everything she should do, and would need. This was going to be tough and he would regret every minute of it and resent Maki's soon to be renewed hate of him. But he kept on his mind that it was all for her. He turned back to look at Ellisa, "Are you are willing to risk your life for this?" He asked her trying to sound brave but was really hoping to god she would say no.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Ellisa looked down recoiling a little from his words before straightening again after hearing Maki screech. she looked at him partially surprised that he was giving in and at the same time scared, my life? i well Maki would do the same for me... her gaze locked back on Nate after a brief pause as she thought and after a deep breath she answered. "i...yes just yes she my friend shed do the same." her voice wavered in the beginning but was very firm by the time she finished and fully resolved herself. after one more squeeze of the sick girls hand she stood and turned so that she faced Nate, and put up her own false bravado. "do your worst."

(no problem)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:17 am

Nate glared down at the girl and mumbled, "As if l would let her." He held her gaze for a long time. He turned and grabbed something then headed back to Ellisa. He took her hand and set a small phone on it. "Keep this close and don't lose it. This is my only way to contact you. First you need to head out into the woods. l'll send a bat that will show you your way. Follow it and it will take you to a large hole in the earth and you have to jump down it. Hope your not afraid. Follow the tunnel until you enter a dark room, that is the home of one of my closest friends. She will help you train and give you everything you will need. Once done there call me, the number is on there, and l will give you further instructions."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Ellisa ignored the comment concentrating on keeping eye contact. She blinked when he moved and watched curiously as he grabbed something and put it in her hand she felt the smooth surface of the phone and after glancing at it to see if she was right she turned her attention back to Nate gripping the phone nervously. she held in a smile at the reference to a bat but that was quickly dropped as he continued. a hole in the ground....and i have to jump in it? oh dear she thought unconsciously worrying her bottom lip. the prospect keeps getting worse jumping in holes, following tunnels to dark rooms, oh and she had no idea what the training meant....even with all these thoughts she knew she had to, so with a glance at Maki she took a deep breath and slid the phone into her pants pocket and walked closer to the door before stopping and turning back to Nate.

"okay so im assuming the tunnel is dark too and that it doesn't have forks in the tunnel right? oh and um how far a drop is it when i jump in?" she questioned just looking for answers now to know what to expect.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Nate watched as Ellisa left. When she stopped and asked her questionhs he laughed. "Yea it's pretty dark, and as for no forks, there's plenty, but you'll know which to take." Then he thought for awhile. "Hmm....about a 15 foot drop. You'll be fine, you won't get hurt." He then walked over to her and pushed her out the door. "Now hurry!" He closed the door in her face before turning back to Maki. He gently stroked her cheek and whispered, "Hang in there. Ellisa will save you." Then he thought She's doomed.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Ellisa stared blankly at the door her mind reeling over what he had told her before shrugging and walking out the side door. there was a slight drizzle coming down from the dark grey clouds above as she stood outside taking in the surroundings, and waiting for her guide bat. now how am i supposed to know if its the right bat or not its not like it can talk to me! she wondered pursing her lips and searching yet again for the bat that has yet to show itself. with a sigh she stuck her hand into her back pocket, her fingers curling loosely around the silver phone Nate had given her.

She had begun to pull it out when she caught movement in her peripheral vision causing her to spin in the direction and then fall on her butt trying to avoid a small black object that had taken a beeline for her head. Looking up Ellisa frowned at the bat that flew overhead, "was that necessary?" she asked standing up and brushing the majority of the dirt off her behind. The bat only paused briefly before swooping back around her and taking off into the woods. "damn" she muttered before running after it.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Melody sat on the couch, being unusually quiet for someone like her, as the others, well did whatever it was to them. Melody unreasonably bored, checked to see what her bats were up to. They were with Nate's bats and Meldoy saw that Ellisa ran off into the woods following one of Nate's bats. Hmmm, what is she up to? Isn't she supposed to be with Nate and Maki.... Without anyone noticing Melody snuck out of the house and ran after Ellisa, catching up to her pretty wquickly but she stayed behind a few feet, not wanting to be noticed.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Ellisa found that every time the bat lost hr it would sweep back just in view wait a minute and start back in the direction it was heading. this made it easier because she was sure she would be lost within seconds otherwise. She stopped and got her breath back waiting for the bat to make its return. damn thing if it would just stay in front of me we wouldn't have this problem. she thought irritated. She wasn't given much time to let that grate on her already stretched nerves as the bat came back this time circling her letting the tips of its wings brush her shoulder before moving once again further into the forest, with a sigh Ellisa took off again.

She had been running some time before the trees broke some and, so intent on the bat were her eyes, that she just about fell into the hole. with some quick back peddling and the effort of gravity to have her fall on her butt she found herself sitting on the edge looking down into the ominously pitch black hole. after staring at it for some time she looked up and saw the bat watching her from an overhanging branch. "you couldn't have let me know somehow it was here?" she asked before pursing her lips, "not like you can talk to me." she muttered as she stood up the toes of her shoes sticking over the edge minutely. "aw heck i hate heights..." she said quietly.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Melody kept behind Ellisa, but got annoyed with her constant stopping fairly quickly. She really wanted to know what the girl was up to though. Then she saw the hole. What the hell..? What is she doing here? They were quite a distance from the mansion by now. Meldoy looked around at the tall endless trees. Melody wanted to get a clsoer look. She started zipped around to another angle, closer, and in a tree with a low hanging branch. She stood there, staring down into the hole and thought hard. After awhile it hit her. She's going to.......Ember! (dun dun dun dun hehehehehehehe)

Melody knew everything there was to know about this girl. She was dangerous. How did Ellisa know about her, and why in the world would she.....NO! Everything in her body screamed to stop Ellisa. Ellis was just asking for death. When I get my hands on who told her of Ember, they'll regret the day they were born! She hissed, then she backed in the shadows, hoping Ellisa didn'r hear her. She had to stop her, somehow.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Ellisa alternated her feet putting one out first and then the other promising herself that at the count of three that time shed jump. "one, two, two and a half..." shed start and then sigh putting her leg back down. she did this a couple more times before she looked back to the bat that still sat and watched her. "why am i doing this again?" she asked it knowing she wouldn't get an answer. "okay you can do this Ellisa you have to, think about Maki!" she hissed to herself before sighing and looking to the bat who now stood up. "what now?" she questioned before it took off back toward the mansion. "hey wait i thought you were supposed to wait till I went!" she called after it watching it until it left her sight. with a shrug she turned back to the hole and walked a half circle around it seeing no difference she walked back and sat on the edge dangling her feet. "Okay Ellisa this is easy just have to lower yourself down and then let go he said it wouldn't hurt.....oh god i hope he was right that could be bad." she spoke to herself before taking a deep breath and clenching her hands around the side.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Melody watched the girl closely as she circled around the hole. What is she doing? Melody leaned forwards for a closer look and her foot slipped on the branch and down she fell colliding with Ellisa and they both fell down down down into the hole, Melody landed on bottom. Luckily for her it didn't phase her. (That's what Nate meant by it wouldn't hurt her, she lands on Melody. Incase you haven't caught on yer, Nate already knew Melody would follow her)

Melody nearly screamed. She couldn't be discovered or she would never discover what the human girl was up to. And what had she meant by 'think of Maki' Melody made her safe ghostly like, as if she wasn't there, something that took her ever to learn how to do but she finally managed it, and slipped out from under Ellisa and into the shaows. The girl would never know she was there.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:49 pm

The only response that she was able to make to falling in was a surprised "What?!" half way down into the hole she lost consciousness. Minutes later her eyes snapped open and she bolted to a sitting position and nearly screamed. im blind! i cant see where.... she broke off her frantic rambling as she remembered why it was dark, with that thought she glanced back up and saw nothing but darkness... but what did she expect after a 60 ft or so drop. although why did i fall? i could have sworn my feet were firmly on the ground! frustrated she tried once again to see with a shrug she held out her palm. a soft green glow invaded the space around her and she exhaled in relief even though it only showed a couple feet ahead. After swinging her hand around and seeing nothing around she set off down the tunnel.

Several hours later...or so it seemed to her she found herself at the first of many crossroads, "now what?" she whispered to herself before blinking and looking down around her feet, grinning she would bend and pick up two medium sized black rocks one of which she threw into the first tunnel, her ears straining to follow the bouncing rock. when it had finally rolled away she turned and followed the same steps with the second rock. Ellisa frowned, was there a slight difference in the first one? shaking her head she again lifted her hand and entered the second tunnel.

18 tunnels or so later Ellisa stopped and let out a frustrated growl stomping her foot in the process. "how many fricken tunnels are there in here! jeez it feels like im walking in circles!" she began pacing the entrance of yet another fork throwing her hands up and muttering to herself. after shed all but paced a whole in the ground she stopped and slid, or attempted to slide, down the rocky wall to her side this causing a resigned sigh to echo around her, Carefully Ellisa extracted her jacket from the rocky wall and sat leaning gently against it.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Melody followed closely behind Ellisa, not being phased by the darkness. After awhile she realized the girl was hopelessly lost. How pathetic are you? She was annoyed, but she didn't mean what she said. She walked down one of the tunnels and said in a quiet, soothing voice, which sounded nothing as her, "Come my dear. This is the way." She said making sure she was out of sight. If the girl was smart enough to follow, she woul stay a distance ahead of her, so she would never see her. She startd to bak away and kept talking, "Come my girl.This i the way."

(sorry im not posting alot. my laptop wont work s its getting fixedand i have to sue the old crappy comp, and it sucks. s the words are mssedup. try your best to unerstand wat i said, i ried to fix everything.)
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:32 pm

(okay not a problem)
Ellisa head jerked sideways. what the....have i lost it? the tunnel is talking to me.... Ellisa thought scrambling to her feet, making sure to bring her light back before looking critically at the tunnel the voice originated from. She was thinking maybe she fell asleep or something when the voice sounded again. "hmm" she said speculatively i haven't run into anything horrible yet but that doesn't mean anything....but then again what do i have to lose im already lost. pursing her lips Ellisa followed the voice tentatively keeping herself as aware as she was able. The voice continued to lead her for sometime only speaking at crossroads and still Ellisa was unable to determine who or what it was. try as she may she heard no noise not even a whisper of sound nor did she see anything. perhaps it is Nate's friend? she thought suddenly but threw that out when she remembered this was the person supposed to be training her why would she guide her there. "whatever" she muttered turning into the left tunnel as the voice instructed.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Melody kept Ellisa going for along time. After another hour or so, she turned right in a very narrow tunnel, so narrow she had to turn sideways to slide through. At leat we're not fat She thought. At the end of the tunnel a small door appeared. Melody opened it and crawled through, and entered a large room with a high ceiling. She kept going through knowing Ellisa would follow. At the other end, she went through an opening and was climbed an uphill lope. When she got o the top she was outside again. She began to walk along a brick path calling back, "Come, this way. Follow the path." She said in the same voice as before, hoping Ellisa was still followuing. When she reached a tall old building, Melody took off and hid on a high branch. "I'm sure she could manage now....I hope." She muttered.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Ellisa followed the voice with no restriction though the tunnels until she came to a narrow section that would require her to squeeze through sideways. She heard the voice telling her to go this way but she couldn't help but just stare at it. "this had better not lead to no belly crawling i swear that would be the end of this journey." her voice was low and muted, she knew no matter what the image of Maki laying there pale and non moving would help her through the tunnels. she turned and began her way through it at the end she saw the door and again she paused and her fear of this being a trap returned. what if its been a demon or something and there waiting fork and knife in hand behind the door? she thought rubbing her feet on the smooth floor below her.

"Well here we go." she muttered to herself as she pushed the door open and slid through the small opening into the room crouching readily and taking in the room. it held nothing it purpose was uncertain but she liked what this pointed to. "shouldn't be long now." she said happily walking through the emptiness to the other opening. Her excitement was just about tangible as she noticed the climb and she bound up it at a leisurely jog until she broke through the into the sunlight to which she immediately hissed closing her eyes. "Ow not cool." she muttered shielding her eyes while she alternately rubbed them letting them adjust to the sudden brightness.

When she had finally gotten them to adjust she looked around and noticed once again she was in a forest however she knew that all she needed to do was follow the worn red brick path to find her destination. She was, in fact because of this obviousness, surprised to hear the voice come from before her, puzzlement clear on her face she walked at a measured pace keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. While suspicious isn't quite the word she would use for what came into view it definantly didn't fit into the whole forest scheme.

The building that popped into view before her was a tall building that gave off an old feel with its faded colors and medieval designs. it seemed to blend fairly well with the forest around her but the reddish pathway that led to it beckoned her forward. She now began to get nervous who was this person who was going to train her and what were they going to do to train her. She put on an indifferent face hiding her feelings knowing that somehow showing her fear is the last thing that she should do to Nate's lady vampire friend. She stopped just short of the door, took a deep breath and brought the ornate knocker back before letting it fall with a resounding thud against the ancient black wood of the door.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 pm

A tall and lanky girl with long black hair, and scarlet eyes hung up her phone, and smirked. She picked up her long gleaming sword and twirled it in the air, before letting it drop to her side, letting it tear a slit in her black dress. Her eyes flashed as she walked through the room and down a long dark hallway. The walls where lined with erie pictures and lit with candles, every so often lining the walls. At the end of the hall she entered a large dark room with a high ceiling. The wall she was against had a crackling fireplace, and the wall to the left, large book cases. To the right was many pictures of many different types of odd looking demons and creatures. On the wall across from her was a very large door, and above it a large framed picture of what looked lke Nate. She heard the light tapping on the door and smirked again.

The girl stepped over to the door an pried it open easily. She took in a deep breath, inhaling the scent of the human girl. She tried to contain herself but it was hard. The girl was short, much shorter than her. "This is her...?" She said aloud. She continued to stare at the girl before she began to circle her, the same way Nate had. "Hmm." She stopped in front of her again, "You'll need alot of work. You better contact Nate letting him know you made it to your first destiniation." She said turning and walking into the building again, leaving the door wide open for Ellisa.
Melody gritted her teeth together as she saw Ember step out of the house and take a whiff of the Ellisa. She watched how she studied her just in the way that Nate had and then she heard him say his name as she went back inside. "Nate!" She said and her eyes flashed red. Of course he would do this to Ellisa, it was just lke him. Meody knew she had to help Ellisa, she would deal with Nate later.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Ellisa Stiffened as the door opened and forced herself to relax however she found her internal hackles up as the girl before her started to circle her. no lady im the pizza delivery girl. she thought sarcastically as she was circled allowing her to relax some. When she had finished her, inspection Ellisa nodded and slid the Smooth phone up to her ear after finding Nate's number. as she waited for him to pick up the phone she entered the spacious room before her and closed the door behind her with her foot. She was studying the picture over the door when she heard him pick up.

"hey i made it but whats this about my first destination i thought she was the one who was going to train me not several someones." Her voice was calm with a hint of annoyance. "oh and why does she have a picture of you over her door?" this question was not part of the plan but she had been studying the picture so....
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next