RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anime - sized - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  silme Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Elissa's eyebrows furrowed as she took in the looks on their faces. did i miss something?
she watched as the guy came over to whisper in melody's ear she blinked several times before chewing on her lip again.
being in the position she was in aloud her some kind of veiw of everyone this aloud her to see maki glare.
ok now i know i missed something um but what i mean nothings really happened right? because she was truly trying to figure out the problem she almost missed the guys comment.
"what was that? find out? did i do something i wasn't supposed to?" she asked confused watching everyone. "Maki? im a little lost could you please tell me whats going on? like why you said "human" as if you weren't?"
she turned fully to Maki then eyes full of confusion. she moved her feet slightly angling them should the need arise to leave.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Maki cleared her throat and shoved the other guy to Ellisa. "Alright Nate, tell her if your so sure." He turned and looked at Maki, "How do I tell her none of us are human!" Maki glared again.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:05 pm

"..." she moved back some when Maki shoved Nate toward her.
"tell me.." she murmured mostly to herself before cocking her head and watching him intently.
she blinked several times after hes half comment question toward maki.
not human? none..but if they arnt.. with out realizing it her feet had begun to move of their own accord backing toward the door some before she noticed and stilled her self.
"not...human?" she questioned aloud before smiling again "wait let me guess you are all aliens from some planet ive never heard of......heh jeez." she shook her head. "you now you'd think by now people would come up with some other way to test people."
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Someone moved to block the door. "No. Not aliens. We are all either vampires, or demons. One Neko." She looked at shane who suddenly had cat ears and tail. "There are actually four humans here." Her gaze moved to the young four, "And I'm only half human." She turned back to Ellisa.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:32 pm

seeing the movement near the door confirmed her fear of a slight problem of leaving.
she turned her attention back to maki's explanation.
she followed makis look and gasped slightly at seeing the ears and tail that had appeared out of no where.
she glanced back at the door gulping slightly before saying anything.
"i uh there's humans? but um are they like hypnotized or something? i...you.....perhaps i should be going...don't want to cause problems and besides then i will wake up right?" she asked trying to find any other explanation.
"it was nice to see all of you even if your just a figment of my imagination." she smiled tensely and waved as she moved slowly..no need to startle them if its true i really don't feel like being eaten.... toward the door watching the one barring it for an opportunity to escape.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:13 am

"So soory to say this isn't a dream its real. The humans aren't hypnotized they know whats going on, they have special powers, execpt one. And we are not going to eat you, but you can't leave...." Maki trailed off. She watched Ellisa try to leave but she knew it would be hopeless for her to even try.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:56 am

"not a dream...it is...not..." she said in a shaky voice.
no i know its not but still this isnt good
"i see well that makes since then huh? is that so but, vampires and...oh my..." she got out before pitching forward and passing out.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Maki slapped a hand to her forehead and sighed, "Will someone get her. Put her in....I don't know who's got the most normal looking room here." Shin grinned, "You can put her in my room." "WE ARE NOT PUTTING HER IN A GUYS ROOM!!!!" "How about mine?" Sorya piped up. Maki nodded. Nate lifted the unconsious Ellisa off the floor and carried her to Sorya's room in the insainly large mansion.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:51 pm

a few hours later Ellisa began to wake up the first thing she noticed was that she was comfortable and warm. hmm was it all a dream after all am i going to open my eyes and see my room? she thought as her eyes fluttered open and looked around.
"damn i guess not, that's what i get for hoping." she muttered as she sat up in the unimaginably comfy bed. who ever it is has good taste at least she thought as she examined the room.
she got up out of the bed and stood there wondering what she should do next. escaping sounded like a great idea but the idea was tempered by the fact that she was unharmed as far she could tell.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:08 pm

The door opened and Maki stepped in. She gave you an impish look, "So...how you feeling?" She tried to act as if nothing was wrong.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:54 pm

she turned swiftly and watched as Maki walked in and pretended as if none of that had happened. Ellisa gave a small sigh before she smiles and played along.
"well i have a slight headache but that's to be expected after all that was thrown at me....." her voice was sweet and full of fake cheerfulness till she got to the end where it turned slightly confused. "how long have i been out exactly?" she asked.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Maki grinned, "Oh not long. About 5 months." She started dying of laughter. When she finally stopped she said, "No no. I'm just kidding. Its only been 4 hours. Common, you must be hungry." She grabbed Ellisa's arm and dragged you through the mansion.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 pm

"wha!!! Exclamation " she replied before registering Maki laughing and telling her truly. she frowned slightly at this but shrugged it off as maki begun dragging her through the house.
no i cant call this a house its more like a mansion jeez how big is this thing! she thought in awe as she tried, futilely, to remember how the way back. she gave up after awhile and just took to admiring her surrounding.
"so Maki who's place is this anyway, i mean they must be really rich or somethin' huh?" she asked after awhile simply because the scare was dying and her curiosity was taking the forefront.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:19 pm

"It's Nates. He built it himself actually. And since he's a vampire its not like he pays bills or anything. He has a barrier around the place so humans can't get here, so no one knows its here. It has to be huge, how do you think all of us would fit in it?" Maki laughed and pushed two wide swinging doors open entering a large kitchen were the food smelled amazing then she went through a single swinging door where a very long table was with enough chairs for everyone and even a few others, but the area was deserted. "Sit here. I'll get some food for you." She said pulling a chair out for you then darting back through the swinging door.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:35 pm

"oh you mean the one who you told to tell me? that's awesome! he did a really great job on it." Elissa chuckles, "well i guess that works then. hmm a barrier you say....why didn't i notice us going through it though shouldn't i have?"
she grins and replies, " yeah i suppose so huh there are quite a few of you"
she looked around the room in awe at what she saw. she had never seen any thing like it before. it reminded her of the old movies of a castle with the king, queen and other such noble's sitting at a table like this and chatting. she giggled at this thought as she envisioned all the people shed seen so far in those roles.
she sat in the chair Maki provided and thought over everything clearing things out and sorting them for later use. she waited for Maki's return preparing for a long Q an A session.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:07 pm

Maki came in again and set the plate of food in front of Ellisa, "Yea it was easy to build, you know with the magic and all." She sat down next to her. "Shane made the food, theres no cat hair trust me, but its good believe me. Some others may come in too." She looked at the door, "You wouldn't have noticed the barrier, its not something humans can notice. You just think your walking in the woods. But you would have never found the house without me, and you didnt see it till the last minute right?"
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm

Ellisa looked down at the plate full of delicious food that had been set before her. she stared at it for a minute then grinned at maki, "well i would hope not its quite uncomfortable to eat hair." she picked up a fork and scooped some eggs into her mouth. her eyes widened as her taste buds tried to comprehend this similar yet different food. "omg you were right!" she exclaimed before returning to eating. "remind me to thank him for this will you?" she mumbled in between bites.
"oh like who? i think id like to actually meet some of these people, but um not in such a large crowd like before..." she trailed off as she stared into space thinking.
"hmm?" she replied as she was drawn from her thoughts before registering Maki's question. "oh well yes actually now that i think about it it just sort of popped up, i didn't really take notice except for the initial where did that come from." she chuckled. "i've been accused of being unobservant some times so i guess i just blamed that.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 pm

"Your welcome!" Shane called out the kitchen door before disappearing. "Eh...he likes to watch for peoples reactions when they try his food. And of course you can meet come of the others. I suggest the humans...I'll take you to them when your done."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Elissa jumped slightly at Shane's voice before giggling. "well he has nothing to worry from me i like most things and i defiantly like his food, ya know his food might just be something to warm to him." she said half to herself with a chuckle and head shake.
she smiled at Maki. "i think that's a very good idea im uh still not really sure about the whole vampire idea yet."
she finished eating and picked up her plate and moved toward the kitchen they had passed through. "ill just go wash this before we go OK?" she said over her shoulder as she moved the door aside and stepped in.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 pm

"The vampires should be ok, but watch out for Nate. He won't attack....but still watch out for him." Maki shuddered then followed Ellisa into the kitchen. Shane was still in there cooking something that didn't really smell that good to a human. Maki however couldnt resist it. "Ah Shane that smells so wonderful." Maki said peering over his shoulder.
"It's for later, go away." Shane pushed Maki aside.
"Awee...fine." Maki turned away from him in a pouty way and went back to Ellisa.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:22 pm

Ellisa looked over at Maki. "if hes not going to attack me why am i watching him? i think watching for vampires with fangs showing would be higher on my priorities list." she finished with a curious look at Maki wondering if she was cold.
she walked into the kitchen and almost dropped her plate because of the horrid smell that hit her. Ellisa's nose scrunched trying, futilely, to block out the smell. "uh.." she muttered before watching Maki drift toward it as if it was some sweet flower.
it smells...good...to her? Ellisa thought trying to comprehend that logic when her own senses were yelling vehemently no!
she composed her face as Shane pushed Maki away from the putrid smelling concoction. she took in a shallow breath, "Maki can you take this i reallly need to use the restroom." with this she slid the plate on the cutting counter and just about ran out of the kitchen running in any direction as long as it gets her away from the smell.
after a while of half walking/half running she stopped and took in a deep breath, she turned back the way she had came and then sighed, "shit i have no clue where i am." she closed her eyes and held the bridge of her nose to stop from panicking much and froze feeling the warmth of someone else behind her. crap she whimpered in her head as she gulped and turned to see who it was.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Maki blinked and watched Ellisa leave but then continued to pesture Shane.

The figure appeared from the shadows and spotted Ellisa. Exactly whom it shouldnt be. Nate. "Well well well if it isnt the little human girl. How nice it is to see you. Where were you headed off to?" He asked in a penitrating*sp?* voice moving uncomfortably close to Ellisa.

Shane suddenly looked up from the food, "IT's taking Ellisa a long time.." Maki glared, "Your timing her!?!?!" Shane glared back, "You shouldnt have let her go alone. She could get lost. Besides I haven't seen Nate in awhile." Maki blinked and stared at Shane. He realized what he had just said and they both began to panic and ran off through the mansion. Ah darnit I knew this would happen. Why did I let her go alone! Nate dont you lay your filthy hands on any part of her body!
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Ellisa turned and saw the vampire and stifled all feelings of fear that bubbled near the surface. noticing how close he had gotten she quickly, yet smoothly enough as to suggest calm, moved away from him turning fully as she did to keep her eye on him, Maki's warning repeating eerily in her head. "oh hi, uh Nate was it?" she said her voice wobbled slightly before she noticed and cleared her throat lightly before continuing.
"it is nice to see you as well though might i ask why you chose that greeting it borders slightly on the cartoon villainous side and to my knowledge you are not a bad guy am i correct?" she smiled innocently as she took a step back the way she had come, she hoped.
i knew i shouldn't have run off blindly like that she thought breifly before answering the question.
" oh i was going to the bathroom but it seems i dont have to go anymore... ill just be going back to where i left Maki i suppose.." she trailed as she began to move in that direction. "it was oh so nice to see you again perhaps we can get together some other time..?" she left the question hanging as she took a deep breath and turned her back on him moving back in the direction she believed she came.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Nate was immediately blocking Ellisa's path. "Oh but I'm not done with you yet. Bad guy? Well it depends on your veiw. You could say I am." He said putting a cold hand on Ellisa's sholder preventing her from escaping.

Maki darted around the next corner and ran up a flight of stairs. She heard Nate's voice in the distance and picked up her pace. She wasn't paying attention and ran smack into Kurai. "Hey Maki. Whats the rush?" She said getting up and helping Maki up. "I'm trying to find Nate." Maki said getting ready to run off. "Oh he's just around the corner." She yelled after Maki.

Nate heard Maki running and her collision with Kurai. Irritated he threw Ellisa over his shoulder and took off down the hall and into a door leading a few flights down.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 am

Ellisa couldn't stop the gasp that escaped as nate stoped her or the automatic widening of her eyes as he told her that.
Ellisa heard a a sound not to far away and just barely registered the look of irritation on Nate's face before he thew her over his shoulder. she automatically protested.
"hey! what do you think your doing?! put.me.down!" she hit and kicked along to this but quickly stopped after a few as they hurt her more than apparently him.
"damn it where are you taking me! Maki! someone!" she yelled although she doubted they would hear her. not good what should i do? i have a very bad feeling about this. she screamed in her head at her own weakness.
she took a few deep breaths to avoid passing out then began wiggling in what seemed a futile effort to break loose all the while shouting out for Maki, Shane, or just anyone in particular hoping they could follow her voice.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next