RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anime - sized - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  MakiTokito Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Maki's eyes had grown wide and in a flash she was concentrating. "Well l think l can help you control it, but we dont have time for that. Looks like we'll need Nate after all." She grabbed Ellisa's wrist again and dragged her off through the halls. She stopped at a dark door and then opened it darting down the stairs to two large black double doors. She pulled them open and looked in. Like she had expected Nate was there. Maki stood partically behind the door when Nate turned to look at her. Instantly his eyes flashed red.

"l thought l taught you your place last time. Guess l was wrong." He said walking to them and stopping in the doorway. "Come in." He smirked.

Maki gulped and turned to Ellisa and whispered, "Be prepared." Maki inched foreward, into the room pulling Ellisa behind her. As soon as they were in the doors slammed shut, sending the room into totall darkness.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Ellisa watched her and listened and she spoke her eyes flashed slightly in trepidation at Nates mention but she made no comment. "if.."she started, "if you can help me control it that would be great but um, "she bit her lip and stopped talking so she could try to keep up again. her eyes widen in fright as she recognized the door and area but she quickly took a breath and put a stop to it masking her face with a partial neutral look mixed with she hoped boredom.

she shivered at both Nate's comment and his tone but straighten her back some before Maki brought her in behind her. why oh why must she bring me here im not really ready to face him yet! she yelled in her head yet sowed no sign of it on her face.

she angled herself more behind Maki without realizing it and avoided eye contact with him before the door slammed.
her body shot into a ridged position and her skin crawled but she stayed still and smoothed her face making appear calm.
she bit her lip for an instant before she addressed Nate. "um i uh wanted to thank you for the room.." she said trying to give a reason for being here, her voice quiet knowing he'd hear and not trusting herself to go higher.
not being comfortable at all without her sight she closed her eyes and used the adrenaline she knew was already rushing through her to reach the state she had been in last time. she concentrated on being able to see and visualized the room as she remembered it. minutes after she had started she opened her eyes and to her relief could see a small breath left her mouth before she could stop it and she looked up to watch Nate hoping this wasn't a replay of last time.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Maki glared back at Ellisa, "Hush." She whispered then continued, "Don't worry, he has to take me out before getting you. And that could take awhile." Maki watched Nate through the dark as he turned back to face them. Her body began to tense up again and she quivered. What did l get myself into? ls she even ready to handle this yet? Who am l kidding, she cant take him! Maki's thoughts raced around in her head and she gulped, hoping it wasnt noticed.

Nate stared at them for awhile and then locked his eyes on the prize. Ellisa. He studied her again, same as before. He knew she was afraid. He looked back at Maki and glowered. He had to get through her first. Shouldnt be hard. He thought. In a split second he was at Maki's side and she was in his grasps. All that could be seen in the dark was two glowing red eyes.

Maki kicked as she trembled. She tried hard to concentrate but she was caught in fear. What was she afraid of? Before she could think her next move the glowing eyes disapeared. Did he close his eyes? No. She passed out.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Ellisa bit her lip and nodded faintly. and brought her eyes down for a minute missing makis quiver before bringing them up to look at nate, she watched him for a couple minutes before she realized that he was looking at her quite irrationally a light blush covered her face as she stoped looking at him and watched Maki instead. why is he looking at me? no better question why am i blushing?! she thought still keeping her eyes from Nate.
she blinked and gasped as he appeared next to Maki picking her up and doing something she wasn't sure but the next thing that happened was Maki passing out. a small whimper escaped her as she saw her help gone shit! Maki you said it could take a while!she yelled frantic in her head as her flight instinct took over this time, she turned swiftly and ran to where they had entered and grabbed at the door handle. and watch it be locked... she thought before she tried to turn it.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Nate already anticipated*sp?* this and watched the girl struggle with the door she would never get open. He smirked and stepped to her still holding Maki. He placed his hand on Ellisa's shoulder and suddenly shoved her back very quickly against the far wall. The force would hold her there while he found somewhere to put Maki. He went to the highest floor aside from Ellisa's and threw Maki down them, no one would know he had anything to do with it. She might have simply fell. He heard the sounds of running feet and hid in the shadows, watching them approach Maki, before turning away.

Nate returned to the room and let the force fall, releasing Ellisa. He walked over to her on the ground an held up her chin in his hands. "lts just you and me now." He said then began to kiss her.

Maki felt the jar from hitting the floor and woke up. She looked up at the stares and then at the people around her. "Maki! Are you all right! What happened? Did you fall down the stairs." Melody sat down beside her and someone said, "She's not a clutz Mel." Maki didnt pay attention to who said and tried to get up. "You have to stay still." Melody told her but she ignored it and stood up. Everyone was shocked. "I didn't fall. It was Nate. He has Ellisa again." Shane shook his head, "We know how much you hate Nate for what he did to you and that your hurt but you shouldnt make up things. He wont make that same mistake twice." Maki glared before trying to leave, but no one was going to let her start trouble again.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Ellisa tensed and shrunk some when Nate touched her and a yelp followed as he shoved her against the other wall. her head contacted with the wall just enough for her to barely see stars and be disoriented, she stayed there although she wasn't sure why her brain refused to focus yet it still swam as she tried to take it in. she struggled only slightly before giving up and instead trying to get her head working properly again.

she didn't get very far with this task before gravity fully returned making her fall, "hmph" she said as she shook that off and lifted her head, that had decided to cooperate more now and noticed a figure she quickly identified as Nate walking toward her. oh no she thought as she scooted a few more inches to hit the wall. it was then she noticed maki wasn't here anymore but before she could voice this his hand was under her chin forcing her to look at him as he spoke, she shivered at the message and moved slightly as if to pull out of his grasp before he kissed her. this made her freeze, eyes wide, wait what?! he's.. she thought briefly finding this further disorienting her.
her defenses utterly broken, all semblance of thought was disappearing and she found herself kissing him back.

this isn't right! don't give in to him you know this isn't what you want! her mind screamed at her, but its so new its really not that.... she thought back before mentally slapping herself, opening her eyes and pushing him off her after doing this she stood. "what...what the hell!" she yelled flustered, "you cant just do that! just...just kiss someone like that its...its just wrong!" she finally managed moving away from him to anywhere she just needed to put distance lots of distance.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Nate stood and smirked. In an instant he was standing in front of her and slowly drove her back up against the wall. He kissed her again then whispered in her ear, "You know you love it." He had knew she kissed him back. He playfully ran his fingers along her arm and smiled an evil smile with a glint from his fang shown even in the pure darkness. "Come now," he said wrapping his arm around Ellisa's waist and pulled her very close and kissed the top of her head, "Let's get away from here, away from everyone. l'll take you somewhere more romantic" He said in a charming voice. lt was as if he were trying to hypnotise her, or put her back in a trance the old fashion way, without his powers. But that was the last thing he wanted to do, he wanted her willing, and to enjoy every minute of it.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Ellisa kept her eyes on him and continued to back up. she jumped when he appeared in front of her and continued backwards simply to keep the little space she had till she hit the wall. she uttered a mental curse and looked for any way to escape not wanting to allow him out of her sight for too long she looked back only to find his lips on hers again it didnt last long enough for her to respond in anyway her body was still tense as he whispered in her ear making her shiver and shy away slightly.

"n-no you d-don't know w-what your t-talking about." she stuttered as his fingers trailed down her arm leaving a tingling sensation behind. her eyes, ever watching him this time,as she prepared to move if he tried to kiss her again. Ellisa found her eyes grow a tad wider as he grinned allowing her a brief view of his fang she brought her head down and shook it slightly to clear her head of the image. her head shot back up however as he brought her to him her hand went to his arm intending to push it away when he kissed her forehead confusing her to no end and then throwing her even more off guard with his words. she brought her head up to look at him with a look that was slightly confused and suspicious her right hand rested on his arm the other she had moved to his chest when she was still planning to push away.
"what do you mean romantic?," she stopped to control the blush that had found its way to her face as he had said that, "and why i dont understand?" she finished still tense watching him warily.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Nate laughed, "You are cute when you blush." He made it sound like someone told him that and he didnt believe it till now. "Silly silly girl." He took her hand that was on his chest and held it as he walked to the door. "Come now." He opened the door but instead of going upstairs, he took the same exit as last time to get outside. The light hit him, and he cursed under his breath before turning around the mansion and going through what looked like a cellar door. But it was an underground tunnel. "Must be so cold for you." HE told Ellisa and held her tighter to his side as he took her along the tunnel.

Maki glared at the others. She was stuck. "I'm serious! Nate has Ellisa again!" No one bothered to listen. "Maybe you should get to sleep now. You look awefully tired." Melody told her. Maki was about to object when a great thought came to her mind. l'll just pretend to go to bed, but l'll leave to find Nate. But sadly Melody followed her to her room. She then pretended to fall asleep. Once the girl had left Maki darted to the door. It was locked, and so was the window. "Locks wont stop me." She was ready to break the door down, when she realized someone would notice. Fine. I'll teleport myself out. That didnt work either, her powers had been suspended, she couldnt use them. no escape. "GREAT! What will they think when they find out l was right!?!?!?!" She yelled out loud, though no one would hear.

Nate eventually reached another door at the end of the long tunnel. They had gone pretty far. On the other side of the door was a large room in a large house, smaller then the mansion though. There was a bathroom connected, and another oversized bed, and no windows. "Why don't you look around." He said releasing Ellisa. "No, l dont trust that you wont escape but there are no windows or doors to escape from. lf you somehow manage to escape, which the only possible way would be to go through the brick walls, the barrier keeps you in." He walked out of the room to the kitchen, "You can make lunch here. l know humans need to eat." He walked to the cellar door, "l'll be sleeping for another few more hours. See you tonight." Before he went downstairs he turned back to Ellisa, "By the way, theres a little something for you back in the bedroom." He smirked again and then closed the door behind him.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Ellisa blushed more at this comment and looked down to hide it. "that doesn't answer my question" she mumbled as she took a deep breath trying to force the blush that had grown to a dark crimson now away as he took her hand that she had forgotten till then. still confused and slightly curious she followed him not really paying to much attention to the problem of light as she was concentration on not thinking about the hand that he was guiding. she blinked several times as the light changed and looked around. a tunnel? where could this lead to..? she asked herself before her brain again decided to turn off for awhile as he kept her at his side the blush that she had just recently gotten to go away came creeping back up effectively keeping her attention as she reminded herself to breath evenly and not think about it. easier said than done really. she told herself before forcing herself to pay attention she didn't know what he was up to but she needed to be prepared.

she noticed the door out just before she had decided whether to ask how much longer or not. she bit her lip unsure of what to expect. what they came into was not what she expected however not in the least. it was a house of some sort they had entered into a room she would guess a master bedroom by the size but she couldn't be sure after all she didn't know how big it was and she was slightly itching to find out. she turned to him eyebrows raised at the comment to explore only frown at his reason but she followed him to the kitchen after muttering to herself, "well maybe ill just have to then." she marked carefully where he went so as not to search there and nodded to his statement of food stopping herself from biting her lip at the thought.
hmm quite a bit of time to myself good i can get myself straightened out and prepared for whatever comes up. she thought before pulling out of her thoughts seeing him turn around she held her breath. shoot please don't tell me he changed his mind! her thoughts on edge as much as she. she tilted her head and blinked several times and went to ask what he meant but he was already gone. "what could that mean?" she asked herself quietly pondering his smirk as she waited making sure he really was gone now.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:53 pm

she glanced toward the bedroom and shook her head deciding not to find out what it was yet. Ellisa turned in a small circle not moving her feet but a couple inches, "now where to start.." she said before walking around to all that was on the downstairs looking through rooms and seeing if Nate was pulling her leg on the no doors thing. she wandered for quite sometime being quite through in her search even checking bathrooms to no avail. "well shoot there goes that but maybe just maybe." Ellisa had been talking to herself for a while now just to banish the quiet the pervaded the house, it made her uneasy. moving to the stairs she ascended to the next level and began her search again.

an hour later she walked into the last room which was a little bit nicer than the others on the floor and had the same basic layout as the rest as well as the characteristics, bed, dresser the usual so she did the same routine check behind bed, all the draws in the dresser the closet...okay so it had nothing to do which escape persay but she was nosy she couldn't help it and it was about all to do at the moment. walking through the bathroom however she was reminded of something a little more important and one that didn't want to wait anymore. she froze and then laughed as she listened to the echo of her stomach rumbling. "it actually echoed.." she said before shaking her head and jogging out the bathroom and then the room and making her way down stairs. she reached the kitchen and stopped and stared at it for a minute just thinking.
after a couple minutes something other than food entered her mind and effectively put it on hold. i don't remember him locking that door and it didn't seem much like a self locker. i wonder did he space that? or is there something im missing.. even with that thought it didn't stop her legs from running back to the bedroom slowing at the door and stopping in front of it scrutinizing it. she put her hand on it then remember the "gift" was supposed to be in here knowing she shouldn't care she was none the less curious so she turned and looked around. her eyes landed on the bed and the unknown object that laid there. "now what could that be i wonder." she whispered held by the door and the promise of escape and yet not moving to open it from the urge to find out the "gift."

"i don't have time for this!" she exclaimed as she figured her time had just about run out on her alone time whirling she caught the door handle again and turned it.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:20 am

"Now now my dear girl." Nate said suddenly behind Ellisa. "I told you there was no escape. That door is locked from the inside. And if you managed to get out, you would get lost in the tunnel." He put his hand on her shoulder. "You didnt eat yet. Eat something. You'll get to tired not having the energy." He guided her away from the door and pushed her back into the kitchen.

Then he turned and left, going back to the bedroom. She thought she would escape. He glared at the door and his body glowed again. Then the door was gone. He picked the "gift" off the bed and tossed it out to the kitchen to Ellisa, "You forgot this." He smirked again before turning away, back to the room.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:24 pm

Ellisa jumped and barely managed not to make a sound by biting her lip she turned around slowly not looking at him as he spoke but rather the floor. shoot so close. she sighed as he finished. "i couldn't help it," she said truthfully "you made it a challenge and there was nothing else for me to do." she moved and walked ahead of his hand not liking him pushing her into the kitchen. without looking back she opened the fridge and perused it not finding anything interesting she turned to the counter and grabbed an apple she turned at Nate's voice before taking a bite and she dropped the apple and quickly grabbed the box he had thrown at her the same one she'd seen before on the bed. she set the box down and scooped up her uneaten apple as she pondered yet again why he'd smirked about it it made her uneasy. she washed the apple and turned to the box again and apple in hand she walked before it.

without taking her eyes off of the box she ate the apple absently. she couldn't help the happy feeling of him giving it to her but his reaction to it just set off alarms in her head so when she finished her apple and threw it away Ellisa picked it up again and shook it hmm fairly light whatever it isshe thought before walking to the room she looked up off the box to him and went to the bed and sat. she looked at it and bit her lip before hesitantly beginning to open it. the paper off the flaps pulled back she stared at it before looking at Nate. "why are you giving me this?" she asked not taking her eyes off him again.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:52 pm

"Because my dear, you'll need it." He said slyly, "Now take it out." He came and sat on the bed beside her, and wrapped his arm around her. "lts just about dark, l'll have all night to be with you." He crooned. (lm sorry lm dead right now, so l dont got much....)
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:28 pm

(thats alright but for goodness sake what is he giving her?! or are you giving me rein with it i kinda need to know that to know how to continue.)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:52 pm

(see thats the thing, i havent got to that yet...ummm.....idk...let me think, unless you know something?)
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:28 pm

(um i've had three thoughts so far as to what it could be like um a nightshirt, a necklace, an outfit um a idk those are at the forefront at the moment if you can grab something from it....)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:05 am

(i was thinking about those first two. why not it be both of them?)
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:50 am

(sure okay you can elaborate on them later as well alrighty lets get this going again Wink)

Ellisa looked at him unsure and pulled out the nightgown and blushed slightly it wasn't really something she would wear but she sent him a timid smile and thank you. here she stiffened slightly as he came close but bit her lip and forced herself to relax some he hadn't tried anything yet so she wasn't going to be rude especially with him giving her things thinking about it her blush deepened some. she went to move the box off of her but noticed something laying on the bottom of the box curious as ever she reached her hand back in a grasped cool metal she withdrew her hand at first as it seemed to sting her hand with its coolness. after reassuring herself it was just cold she tried again and shivered as she clasped her hand around it and brought it out of the box.

she stared at it slightly mesmerized and just barely realized that he was talking again in order to pay attention, she forced herself to look at him not the necklace however she wished she hadn't for she was now blushing even more and a little uncomfortable. "what ever your thinking you know i wont agree to." she murmured quietly before turning her attention back to the necklace and again was caught by it it was just so beautiful. "i cant take this i bet its expensive!" she said suddenly and turned to shove it into his hands before flushing with embarrassment at this outburst and standing up untangling herself from him. she moved to the dresser and ran her hand hand along its smooth surface not looking at him she didn't want to see his expression.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:34 pm

(i been thinking. so i havent posted my VND? story on quizilla in a bit, and i just now did the next part, and i kinda wanna make it up for the wait and was thinking to maybe post our rpg. i think they may like it. wat do u think, do u mind?)

Nate only smirked and got up to follow Ellisa and put the necklace on her. "Not a penny. And I could make you agree, but thats not too fun is it?" He asked her. "It wont be so bad, heck you may enojy yourself. But I'll let you settle, and think. You'll come around." He said and then he left.

Maki was busy back in her room trying so desperatly hard to find a way out. She was terribly hating herself right now for even taking Ellisa near Nate. "Grr!!! I need to find a way out of here. If he even touches her," She ranted on alot of things, "I dont want the same thing to happen twice!!!" Then continued her ranting.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 pm

( if you think they would like it i don't mind im sure that your readers will appreciate you effort anyway although these little comments dont need to be included Smile. heck maybe someone sees it and wants to join *grins* make things a little harder.)

Ellisa flinched just noticeably as she sensed him behind her but relaxed as he put the necklace on her she glanced down to see it sat quite nicely around her neck. she turned to him and gave a small smile at his question. "no indeed however how long i wonder could you hold me?" her question was in jest taking his meaning as he wont do so however that flew out the window with the next statement. her eyes widened and she pursed her lips. she watched him disappear and responded to the empty room. "i cant think of how i could enjoy it..." it was said in a small voice, an unsure whisper before she sighed and shook her head. as an after thought she looked to where the exit had sat and wasn't surprised much to see that it was no longer there another sigh. "guess there's no running away from it then." with this she moved to the bed and flopped on her stomach her legs dangling off the bed slightly.

after some time to think she realized she was still a little hungry she moved to kitchen stopping only to see if Nate lurked somewhere near by not wanting to be startled. not seeing anything within view she moved to the fridge there she pulled out a few eggs, she found a pan and set it onto the stove followed by a spatula which was left resting against the pan before leaning down and adjusting the heat, she waited a couple minutes before she turned, one egg in hand, to the sink and cracked it twice before hurriedly moving back to the pan where she dropped the inside on the slightly sizzling pan. she repeated this twice more before clumsily turning her first egg and then the second and after some time the third.
10 or so minutes later she moved to the dinning room she had seen where she sat with her plate to eat. while she ate she looked around and took in everything she had skipped over in her first scan of the room. in the middle of this her thoughts turned from the brilliant color schemes to Maki whom she hadn't seen nor heard of or from since back in the room. ill have to remember to ask him about that id hate to have cause any harm to come to her.. she thought idly as she finished her meal however she did not get up to clean her plate instead she set it to the side and rested an elbow on the table with her head resting upon it wondering what she was supposed to do now.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:02 pm

(hmm...yea i think they mite enjoy it. yea...after reading the next part of the series im pretty sure they will enjoy this.)

Nate returned and looked for Ellisa finding her in the kitchen. "Full now?" He asked, in what seemed like a pathetic attempt to be sweet. He watched Ellisa closey, studying her every move, looking her up and down. "Hmm..are you tired? You look like you could use some rest my dear." He came and took Ellisa's hand pulling her up. "Common." He led Ellisa back to the bedroom.

Maki eventually checked the door and window again to see if there was some way out. There wasnt, and she was steaming hot with anger now. She sat on the floor in front of the door, crossed her legs and arms and tried to think of a way to escape. Moments passed with out much of a thought, and when she opened her eyes though she noticed the door was glowing. She had no idea what she was doing but she began to concetrate real hard, and just as she expected, the door opened. Maki sprang up and out then turned to close and relock the door before bolting off. She slinked all the way downstairs without being seen, and stopped outside the kitchen were she heard voices. All she had to do was get passed her and the front door was in the next hall. She tried to slither silently passed the door, being it was her only option, she hoped no one would be looking that way. And someone was. Before long she heard shouts and the next thing she knew she was racing out the front door and around the house. She was going to turn to the woods when she noticed the cellar like door. She had no idea what it was for but she decided to take it anyways. She entered the dark tunnel and listened to the running feet above ground, realizing no one noticed she came down her. Hold on Ellisa l'm coming! She yelled in her head before racing off along the hall.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:19 pm

(alrighty then go ahead with it Very Happy )

Ellisa turned to look at him she smothered a smile at his attempt seeing he was not used to this she nodded and looked away from him studying the kitchen. her stomach full now she was quite contented although it wasn't until he brought it up that she noticed how tired she was. she looked at him and smiled a bit. "i suppose i am if its that obvious to you." she allowed him to pull her up but kept pace with him so as not to be pulled. when they reached just passed the door her stomach clenched. oh no there's only that nightgown that Nate has here! i cant wear that not when... her thought broke off as she stopped the blush that had started with a deep breath she released her hand from his and avoided the nightgown that had been set on the dresser she fell backwards on to the bed arms spread slightly legs dangling. with a sigh she closed her eyes the bed was quite comfy.
"did you build this house too? it really is quite nice." she brought up before sleep could take her, she opened her eyes and looked over to him.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:57 pm

Nate for once actually smiled, a real true friendly smile. "Of course l did. You like it?" He said and sat down next to Ellisa thouhg not so close. "lt wasnt so hard really. This own l kinda did most of it free handed actually. lts never really used though since no one nows about it, except for Maki of course. She used to come here all the time with me, she loved it. But now, she wont go near it, and l doubt she even remembers its here...." He stopped and sighed looking at the ground. "lts my fault she hates me, attacks at everything. l dont know what you've been told but thats probably all wrong. No one really knows but she wants it that way. Dont think she'll be coming here to find, she wouldn't dare step anywhere near here again." He sighed again, actually looking sad.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:24 pm

"yeah it beautiful, and it isn't as much of a maze." Ellisa said smiling back. enjoying his smile. she looked at Nate closely when he stopped and sighed tilting her head slightly she waited for him to continue. she was shocked at first unsure as to why he was telling her but after seeing his face she wonders if theirs anyone that he can talk to. hesitantly she moved over to him and after a breath she put an arm around him. "why don't you tell me your side then? it cant be to bad," she said quietly, "i would like to hear it, and it might be easier for you if you told someone." her gaze on him never wavered as she watched him her mouth moved into an encouraging smile.
"if you would like i would promise that it never leaves here even, im good at keeping secrets." she murmured finally looking down unsure if her asking would upset him.

(just to let you know i wont be on again till Sunday/Monday)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next