RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire, Neko, Demon? Sneek Peek

Go down

Vampire, Neko, Demon? Sneek Peek Empty Vampire, Neko, Demon? Sneek Peek

Post  MakiTokito Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Ello everyone. Ok so I got a great idea from Shermybff for my Vampire,Neko,Demon? story. Right now I will give you a complete sneek peek to the upcoming chapters using her ideas. (I do that by putting little quotes and parts) Oh and I purposely blocked out a part or two with ~~~~~ Don't wanna give out too much.

"'I need some time alone'You thought 'Maybe I'll go out in the woods for a bit.'"

""AH! I'm lost!" You screamed.""

""Who's there? Who is that?" You called out looking around the darkened woods."

""~~~~ is that you?" You called staring at a figure in the dark.

""KAJI! What are you doing with him?" A deep voice came from the tree's. "Nate? Is that you? I'm saved!" You cheered happily. "Who is he?" Nate asked stepping out. "A friend." You smiled. "You can't be friends with a human now that you know about us. Stay out of the way Kaji. I'll finish you off right here, right now boy.""

"NATE! How could you have done that? He was my friend!"

"Couldn't you have just erased his memory?" You managed through tears. "It was too late for that. He might have already know of us. This was the only way to 'get rid' of the risk to us being exposed."

""I HATE YOU NATE! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING? I KNOW THE WAY YOU ARE BUT I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD GO THAT FAR!" You screamed angrily at him."

""Wait. What do you mean it wasn't ~~~~?" You looked at them curiously. "Well it was actually ~~~~~." Nate explained. Your jaw dropped."

So that was the sneak peek. Catch the entire thing soon, on quizilla. Later.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down